Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fordham
Oct 5, 2002

Your argument is invalid.
Exciting Lemon

Dildomancer posted:

What's the weirdest object you can think of putting in your butt (preferably with a flared base)? Someone's probably made a dildo out of it. I've seen soda bottles, including Bawls, which has a neat texture, vegetables, dice...

Do you put in vents/valves to release the vacuum? Silicone seems like it'd make a pretty good seal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fordham
Oct 5, 2002

Exciting Lemon
Does uncured silicone bond with cured silicone as well as other uncured silicon? Like if you pour a toy in parts (letting it cure in between) does it make a good strong connection?

I know you said you have to use plenty of release agent but I'm curious how layered you can get with colors and different types of silicone in a single piece.

fordham
Oct 5, 2002

Exciting Lemon

MisterGoGo posted:

Well look at that, now I'm working on a few silicone brains for some goons. Even making a glow-in-the-dark one that will be floating in a jar on a desk.

If anyone else wants one, send me a P.M., I'm buying in bulk and can probably send it out later this week or early next week.

Can we get a picture of these brains? I'd love a glowing brain on my desk.

• Locked thread