Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Holy poo poo that's a cool looking sex toy. Much respect for the dildomancy, sculpting up something like that on a description alone much less in the time it took you is a hell of a talent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

What, exactly, would you consider to be a 'realistic' color scheme for a silicone elf dick, anyway?

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Apparently I have puntl in the mail!

I've never ordered something like this before, and I'm impressed with how well it came out, Dildomancer! On to the part people actually want to see. Apologies for the dark shots, my camera is a potato, especially with only glowing elf dong to light shots!

Behold, the puntl! I like how the blue came out a lot.

Side shot, with soda can for scale. This thing's not small.

Now to unleash the POWER! :black101:

Turning off the light...

Thing's got some serious glow to it!

Even after 5 minutes while I dicked around with the camera, it was still glowing strong.

The pictures don't do the glow justice, it was a lot brighter in person. I haven't quite decided what to do with this thing yet, but I think it may find its way into the background of a friend's Halloween party this year. Should be spectacular under blacklight.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Fauxtool posted:

Epic rap battles are retarded. I say that with no hyperbole. The only people I know that like it are mentally retarded

I bet you're a lot of fun at parties.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

...this is a thing? I mean, I knew about strap-ons, but...like, Hulk fists but for your junk?

Think more 'medical prosthetic for people with very small dicks' and you'll see the market.

Of course there's furries, and otherkin, and just people with adventurous tastes out there, so it doesn't stop at that.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

kaschei posted:

I'm mostly surprised that there's a sex toy reviewer whose vagina is too dainty for a 2¼" dildo. I thought that was the upper end of popular, not exclusively for size royalty.

For comparison, a Coke can has a diameter of 2.6" / circumference of 8.1"

2.25" / 7" circ isn't really that small.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

kaschei posted:

I'm not saying reviewing toys should have loosened her up, it's just... like a food critic who not only doesn't like spicy food, but won't even eat anything hotter than a jalapeno. "This food looks great! See what you think of the taste, I only eat up to 8k scoville units."

And you don't need a "wide-set" vagina, just a lot of foreplay and lube (and desire)

You should maybe read a few more of their strips. They do a great job talking about how stuff works for a variety of body types, and go out of their way to point out that if something doesn't work for them specifically, it isn't necessarily a failure of that particular toy so much as the result of natural variation in the size and shape of humans.

What your post is describing is like asking Goatman to review butt toys and expecting it to be useful to anyone who doesn't consider a pineapple foreplay. :gonk:

Liquid Communism fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Oct 24, 2016

• Locked thread