Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Are suction cup bases possible with simple molds or do those require special equipment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

We talking hard boiled or what....?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Do you mean that the idea of pierced junk is off limits to any dildo maker who cares what tumblr thinks? Or was it a specific design that was quite similar to another's?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

This is the first I've heard of a dong for tentacle sounding JRRT fetishists.

Deluxe version should have embedded swarovski silmaril.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Dildomancer posted:

OH, that reminds me: I have made sounding toys, too. They weren't intended as such, but with enough lube and a suitably intrepid customer... well, I'll leave it at that.
But this would be a, uh, sounding "penetrable" if I read Elise's post correctly? Surely that's a first?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Dildomancer posted:

I can make pretty much any color in the RGB colorspace, at least to within a good approximation, with the 10 different pigments I have. I have a decent variety of fluorescent pigments as well. It's also possible to do sparkly or glow-in-the-dark (though I'd need to order some more materials in the latter case).

Then I could also do stripes, splits, fades, split fades, spirals, marbles, vertical splits, ribbons, all kinds of ridiculous poo poo. I think my favorite effect is a nearly transparent dong filled with little bits of fluorescent silicone.
Do you have any pics of that last type?

How transparent can silicone get, anyway?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Odd that elise already had an avatar of a shaft entwined by tentacles

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Sell 'em as dong doilies

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

But can they tell you the shear forces involved when a 500lb woman wearing your device fails to dismount her sissyboy properly?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

It wanted to be found

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

In my experience dildos sink, can you make a neutrally buoyant brain? Can you mix different silicones to reach a target density?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Cakefool posted:

Very soft clear silicone?
Just use salt water! Brain brine!

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

The Repo Man posted:

Sorry to hear that. I've sent you a message on YT.

Erika Moen from Oh Joy Sex Toy recently got annoyed at her husband for ordering a gigantic sleeve.

:nws:http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/colossus-and-ride-on/:nws:
I'm mostly surprised that there's a sex toy reviewer whose vagina is too dainty for a 2¼" dildo. I thought that was the upper end of popular, not exclusively for size royalty.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Liquid Communism posted:

For comparison, a Coke can has a diameter of 2.6" / circumference of 8.1"

2.25" / 7" circ isn't really that small.
I know how big it is. I'm not surprised that anyone's vagina is too dainty, but that someone who reviews toys not just professionally but for a living is in that camp. It is something of a limitation when the most they can say about a toy they review is "probably doesn't fit your dick, and even if it does we can't speak to its effectiveness as anything but a visual prop."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I'm not saying reviewing toys should have loosened her up, it's just... like a food critic who not only doesn't like spicy food, but won't even eat anything hotter than a jalapeno. "This food looks great! See what you think of the taste, I only eat up to 8k scoville units."

And you don't need a "wide-set" vagina, just a lot of foreplay and lube (and desire)

• Locked thread