Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Chitin posted:

artisanal

tee hee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Dildomancer posted:

What's the weirdest object you can think of putting in your butt (preferably with a flared base)? Someone's probably made a dildo out of it. I've seen soda bottles, including Bawls, which has a neat texture, vegetables, dice...

I doubt anyone's made a serrated knife or a shuriken, at least not for insertion, but I wouldn't be shocked if it existed.

A shrunken head

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

GreyjoyBastard posted:

The fishies are a nice touch.

That's the bit that gets me too. Here's your dong to ruin your Anus.

But wait, there's more. Two little cute fishes. They could be the secret that you have on your mantlepiece, so only other dildomancer customers recognise them and give you a knowing nod.

The Masonic handshake of dragon dongs

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

This thread just keeps on giving.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Sod the dongs, I'm going to buy a dongs worth of fishies.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Dildomancer posted:

Puntl orders have died down, though, so I'll get my free time back in time to play Civ 6.

Pretty sure you'll get more business come Secret Santa time. Unless my secret Santa has something specific I can datamine, they're getting a puntl

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

The glow in the dark one got stolen after 30 seconds by my two year old.

Thanks dildomancer.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Leperflesh posted:

Probably goes without saying but those fish are probably serious choking hazards for an infant, given size and composition. So like, make sure your 2 year old isn't chewing on it?

All she's been doing is picking the seam and cuddling it. So I think we're golden.

My wife on the other hand is amazed by the different stiffnesses. She commented, "I'd prefer the more floppy, don't understand why anyone wants the rigid one. But I don't know why I'm asking you, you don't have a vagina". To which I commented that your main audience, I believe, is men. Her face :aaaaa:

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Nuevo posted:

I think I recognize that bottom fish, it matches my puntl. :3:

That's the super floppy one my wife was talking about. Does it stand proud or a little droopy?

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Bum the Sad posted:

That's gotta lead to fun conversations.

:confused: What's with the fish?

:v: Oh this dildo craftsman I know online made them out of left over silicone for me.

:confused: Oh... okay...

Yea, My wife had this conversation with my mum.

:confused: "Where'd you get the fish"
:v: "Just a guy who makes stuff, it's the spare silicone".

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Dildomancer posted:

. In the extremely rare chance any of you are on Tenerife, let me know and we can hang out and talk dongs..

Why would an American go through all that effort and flying to go to Tenerife? It's a short hop for EU but for you it's like lots of hours of flying. :iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Silver Falcon posted:

Tons of Americans go to Europe. It's not that much longer to go to Tenerife, is it?

You've got hot places on your doorstep. Can't compute coming to Europe for that.

• Locked thread