Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

AARO posted:

You don't have anything to say that matters.

Nothing matters on this earth friend, we'll ALL be dust one day :)

Alternative answer: nice meltdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

AARO posted:

lol who cares

Hey, wait a minute you're supposed to be BANNED :mad:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

AARO posted:

i am very angry about the way you guys treated me. :(

Look, serious post. I'm not sure how serious you are but listen to this. As an artist you have to be able to listen to criticism and use it to help you grow. You absolutely cannot have thin skin if you're going to try and sell your music. Especially here. I'm not sure if you noticed but the inmates run the asylum here. Maybe take it to No Music Discussion or the Musician's Lounge. I don't think GBS is the right kind of audience for this. I actually haven't even listened to your stuff.

Alright that's enough careposting.

Kill yrsfl

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

VendaGoat posted:

:gizz:

I don't think I've ever cum this hard in my life.

loving Mount Vesuvius and poo poo.

Oh word? How many people did you manage to take out?

• Locked thread