Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

a hole-y ghost posted:

holy poo poo this guy is still mad that we insulted his music after he started getting mad at people criticising him lmao

We're you there that night? That was hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

PinkoBastard posted:

Sorry we didn't like your Coldplay c-sides op

Please don't insult coldplay like this

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Iron Prince posted:

it's called imgay you fuckin scrub :rolleyes:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

numberoneposter posted:

The weird asian chips I'm eating right now lists the 2nd ingredient after potato flour as giant catfish.

They prolly just using regular sized catfish

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Pudding Huxtable posted:

Oh and thanks for the first PM I've had in like 4 years, feel like I got some more value out of my plat upgrade finally

Lol. Look at this guy. I get PM's on the reg these days, since I started saying really racist things.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Celluloid Sam posted:

man I really hate this guy and he never sent me no God dang pm

Here, hold on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

a real jerk posted:

sing a song about how gay you are

i guarantee you GBS will love it

Idk, everyone of those songs he posted were gay, and still, no one liked em.

• Locked thread