Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

holy poo poo this guy is still mad that we insulted his music after he started getting mad at people criticising him lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Go bite Thom's Yorke dude

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Beefeater posted:

I'm not sure why I'm being insulted here. :mad:
He's mad we laughed him out of GBS when he starting getting buttfrustrated at people criticising his music which he kept making threads about

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Just imagine this fucknut waiting to post his thread the whole time the forums were getting DDoSed

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a real jerk posted:

did he edit a ban into his own post?
Well, he doesn't have the banned avatar so it looks like it

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

wait a minute.... is this guy for real or is he on a higher irony level

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

it's called cosplay you fuckin scrub :rolleyes:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

The weird asian chips I'm eating right now lists the 2nd ingredient after potato flour as giant catfish.
what brands it

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

KAKA lol

they are spicy and good and the fish flavor is actually pretty good
Hm. I haven't seen these before. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for em :thumbsup:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

AARO posted:

i am very angry about the way you guys treated me. :(
well I feel neutral towards you as far as that goes in GBS, but would you answer me this: were you serious in how mad you got in your music thread after like 1 guy criticized you?
because as I said before I was enjoying your stuff up to that point but if you were serious, then as an artist I do not have any respect for you.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

AARO posted:

Literally 1 person has bought my music. I know no one (outside of BYOB) likes it.
BYOB likes supermikhail's music.

e: or wait am I getting it confused with the music forum

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Al Cowens posted:

what compelled the OP to do this?
the gay ghost of Thom Yorke

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

iron prince is having a kid?
so is Venda Goat