Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

the other day I made a really good burn on Smythe about how I wish he died instead of those two 15 month old babies that died of heat in a car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you are gay op you can literally chose one of three tags and get autobahn ed

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

man I really hate this guy and he never sent me no God dang pm

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

not that there's anything inherently wrong with gobbling cock regardless of gender of course just the way you do it is bad

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

so wait you're upset the music you are trying to shill on something awful the website notorious for running shysters and shills off hasn't sold well is that about the gist?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

vilerat died

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lol why did you close your thread op

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao drat dude are you the twin brother I absorbed in the womb

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Minimalist Program posted:

Some day I will send you a PM with a list of places I do my laundyr.

i look forward to this

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nathilus posted:

Thats some queer rear end cosplay dawg. And you're not even in character wtf. You are gonna be a dad you need to man the gently caress up holmes.

lmao are you talking about my av

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

iron prince is having a kid?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

qq more

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i had a vendagoat av yesterday too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU