Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
You praise the status quo at every opportunity. Any original thought is called fake posting. It's weak minded reactionary bullshit to psychopaths on the Internet. Because My Little Pony and vor freaks exist on the internet anything original said is to be ridiculed and taunted. You found a little box to put your brain in. Reactionary book-burning anti-intellectualism. Totally boring we all agree with each other parrots.

You don't have anything to say that matters.

AARO fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Aug 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
lol who cares

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
i am very angry about the way you guys treated me. :(

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

a hole-y ghost posted:

well I feel neutral towards you as far as that goes in GBS, but would you answer me this: were you serious in how mad you got in your music thread after like 1 guy criticized you?
because as I said before I was enjoying your stuff up to that point but if you were serious, then as an artist I do not have any respect for you.

Literally 1 person has bought my music. I know no one (outside of BYOB) likes it.

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Seriously you guys are so terrible. But the internet is terriblerer and that's the only way you get it away with it with your smug self satisfaction.

• Locked thread