Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Anyone buy sam his vidya game yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

notZaar posted:

Sid you sound like a real piece of white trash just like my deadbeat upstairs neighbors who also have a little boy they can't afford.

Sam is canadian tho

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

sam let's just play spelunx all day, I'll hack the mainframe and turn it into a multiplayer online game.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I just had a crazy idea... would any of you guys like to me a copy of No Man's Sky?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Wow, thanks to whoever got me no mans land it just showed up thanks!

np!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I just realized that at my parents house they have seven tvs, lol.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

welp, back to tiger woods 07 for me

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Celluloid Sam posted:

no im going to buy it next month

I faxed it over to you this morning

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm glad sam made this thread because now I get to laugh at how bad this game is.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

What if the game had... wormholes?!? :captainpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I read about this game and wow the premise really did sound cool. But it sounds like it sucks, so that's no good. I think I read there are aliens on every single planet? wtf is up with that?

• Locked thread