Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Looks like a grindfest OP, stay away !

If you want to do boring repetitive tasks, while pressed for time, wait until the baby arrives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

you say that like most games aren't just getting your numbers higher to get more higher numbers faster

I mean that's straight up Diablo right there

Other games disguise it better though

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Bold Robot posted:

This seems like it would be fun to play really stoned for $20 but lol at $60.

that was my plan too, but gently caress dealing with Excel while being high

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Pick posted:

Not nearly as good as DA2

Don't try to troll us, please

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Pick posted:

Dragon Age 2 is my favorite video game if all time

Of all time

There must be plenty of erotic japanese games if you want to stare at skinny elf-like dudes.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

King of Bees posted:

He has many names in many languages. Some of those name may be translated to that yes.

Why did you allow him to play such a bad game when Dark Souls 3 exists ?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

because I am wise with my money and have been slowly building up a collection of diapers, children's clothes, books, toys and all the there stuff I need, stroller, crib, etc

Why can't you at least get a 12$/h job ? Is this what my taxes are supporting ?!! WTF I would rather have more nukes & airplane-carriers

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

did you even read my whole op i work 7 days a week

doing what ?>

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

yeah like I said I'm pretty content with rebel galaxy for now which I got for free

How is it ? I got it but haven't played it yet ? Can you see poo poo from the cockpit or just 3rd person ? Good exploration ?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Don Tacorleone posted:

gently caress anyone who likes Drafon age 2 loving fanfic sex sim game for retardeds

Gigglesquee ! didn't the writer say she has bad hand eye coordination and games should be more like a visual novel ? that's a witch if I've ever heard one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

rebel galaxy is starting to get really hard really fast but it's still a lot of fun

I feel like I'm stuck grinding "defend/kill X" missions who all kind of look the same. Does it get any better ? Ships are so expensive too! You would need to grind for hours to get one. Maybe there's more $$$ further in ? This starts making Fallout 4 look like a masterpiece

• Locked thread