Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Procedurally generated deterministic universe holly smokes that sounds trippy

Far out !!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Applewhite posted:

If only there were a game out there where you could play with other people, buy or build your own base/spaceship and have your friends be the crew on that spaceship and also the game is a first person shooter with seamless transitions between spaceflight and planet exploration.

I would pay thousands of dollars for a game like that.

i'd play the hell out of a game like that but i'd still just pay up to $60 one time fee for it

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
there's no incentive to make a really complex game like that that is really multiple games wrapped into one unified concept though when they could just make a grindy addictive pay-per-month or whatever game instead at a fraction of the cost and risk

• Locked thread