Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hello, I have noticed a recent influx in people making threada on these fine forums to either shill their lovely music or asking goons for money for various reasons which are usually found out quite quickly to not be the real reasons they claimed. Well, I want my piece of the pie and I'm gonna be upfront and honest about it. I want the video game No Man's Sky. I work part time aND am on a fixed income (disability) and can't often afford video games or other extras like that. But Sid, you may be saying, you are high all the time, how do you afford that. Well you see my sister and her roommates give me weed and hash for free. Anyways I am actually really high right now and totally lost my train of thought so I'll get down to brass tacks, someone please buy me No Man's Sky, thank you and I love you all very much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

no one buy anyone else anything this thread is strictly so I can get a game I'm really excited about while I still have a bit of time to enjoy it before my son is born

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i have much of that stocked up already but thank you my friend I appreciate it sorry I got kicked in the head by a horse when I was 4

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Snatch Duster posted:

And some woman let you stick your peener in her?

im not retarded i just have a lot of focus issues and emotional problems

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Oh and if someone wants to buy me no man's sky I have a ps4 not a pc

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

would you like to be my friend I'm very friendly

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

numberoneposter posted:

ill buy you a one way ticket to h*ck

i'll take anything honestly

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

that's very rude they are better off

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

that's no way to treat people who were being kind to you

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

oh I forgot to mention I'll stay up for 24 hours streaming it if someone buys it for me it's not much but it's what I have to offer

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Doctor Dogballs posted:

A man builds. A parasite says, "Someone please buy me No Man's Sky." A man invents. A parasite says, "I'm on a fixed income (disability)"

im just jumping on the gravy train at least im being honest not like the guy who said he needed to buy a scooter while also posting on Reddit about his heroin addition

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i would definitely pay for it if I could afford it right now

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

well good night everybody

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

numberoneposter posted:

just have a drem about no mans sky problem solved

youre probably right I always imagine going to different planets anyways I'll just keeping doing that

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you shouldn't sell drugs to kids

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao I've had like 10 people in the last two days pm me thanking me for getting a pedophile permabanned or saying they enjoy my posting but okay poster I've never seen post before

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

snakeandbake posted:

cool story dude

cool av dude

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

anyone know where I can watch mash online

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Ork of Fiction posted:

What's the No Man's Sky game about? U gotta hype me up a little. Pump the gas, iykwim.

you fly around in a space ship and the universe is constantly expanding just like real life I guess and you can name the planets if you discover them and all the different species and stuff and the species and everything are procedurally generated so they are all different in some way and it's going to be heck of a cool

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you are a sweetheart jesus the astronaut!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Yeah heck we can just skip the gofundme all together thanks professor Rosso

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Yeah plus I'm watching star trek

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I hate yankees posted:

legit question op:

you're about to have a kid but $60 puts you in a tight spot? or are you like budgeting for the kid so $60 isn't in your plans for monthly entertainment? idgi

the latter lmao this entire thread is also a joke because there have been like 3 goons begging for money recently but it worked really well at enraging people haha

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

wow im overwhelmed but you see I sold my ps4 to buy you a hooker Don jeez this is a real gift of the magi mix up

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lol is that a real store

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

notZaar posted:

Sid you sound like a real piece of white trash just like my deadbeat upstairs neighbors who also have a little boy they can't afford.

im not trashy at all I keep my home very clean and we absolutely can afford this son :)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

notZaar posted:

The trash is in your brain.

im sorry you feel that way but I absolutely disagree for you see I treat everyone with kindness and respect

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Captain Yossarian posted:

I was completely serious btw :(

haha I'll let you know big guy I'm hoping we can get married next April because that will be our 5th anniversary

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Don Tacorleone posted:

You don't "buy" hookers man, you rent them

this fillipino woman needs to leave then

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

what have I wrought

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

red19fire posted:

Rebel Galaxy is free on psn if you want a boring, repetitive space pirate game.

yeah I've been playing it nonstop lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'm sure he will share the video game don't worry

absolutely

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

someone please buy me a gaming pc

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Pick posted:

Who even wants to play this poo poo, it's like Skyrim for people who aren't even socially adept enough to talk to a fake elf voiced by a sedated janitor

hello

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

NESguerilla posted:

I was actually just about to run over to Target and pick it up. I won't be buying you a copy op but I'll name the most retarded looking animal I find after you if you'd like.

thats great thank you

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Pitdragon posted:

disgusting, OP

i know right still no one has bought me no man's sky

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Okay im oiling myself up right now

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

A_ssR_apistDude420 posted:

"I spent several hours conversing with a pedophile give me an AV"

hey welcome who are you guy who registered today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

A_ssR_apistDude420 posted:

"I spent several hours conversing with a pedophile give me an AV"

and also I want a video game not am av people got me 6 different avs in the last 3 days

• Locked thread