Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Someone please buy me No Man's Sky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

He actually PMed me a working key for the PS4 version.. holy poo poo thanks man.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Celluloid Sam posted:

Hello, I have noticed a recent influx in people making threada on these fine forums to either shill their lovely music or asking goons for money for various reasons which are usually found out quite quickly to not be the real reasons they claimed. Well, I want my piece of the pie and I'm gonna be upfront and honest about it. I want the video game No Man's Sky. I work part time aND am on a fixed income (disability) and can't often afford video games or other extras like that. But Sid, you may be saying, you are high all the time, how do you afford that. Well you see my sister and her roommates give me weed and hash for free. Anyways I am actually really high right now and totally lost my train of thought so I'll get down to brass tacks, someone please buy me No Man's Sky, thank you and I love you all very much.

How do I get disability

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Poodge posted:

Apparently it's easy to get if you have "Anxiety" even, yet I'm still in the midst of getting on my income support due to my Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension giving me the inability to work properly.

Typically to apply for it at least where I live you need to go to a works office, apply for it, speak with a worker, get put on income assistance for a year or so until they review your application and medical forms proving that you cannot work, if they think you can work then they'll can you and throw you back into telling you to get a job.

Ive got.. err.. depression

• Locked thread