Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Salty Affair
Oct 9, 2012

I'm using this thread to describe the weird situation I just found myself in but feel free to post your own stories.

My washroom at work has only two toilet stalls and then a couple of urinals beside those stalls. I'm taking a dump today in the stall beside the urinals when an unknown co-worker walks in. I hear him walk to the urinal closest to my stall and then he loudly sighs and exclaims "oh yeeeah". So far, pretty standard washroom fair. He then proceeds to start clearing his throat and coughing up phlegm but instead of spitting it into the toilet like a civilized human being I can hear him just launching these saliva projectiles at the floor. I feel like every single workplace washroom is always abused mercilessly so this still isn't surprising to me. Then as he starts to finally take a piss he starts singing in a loud operatic voice "Yesss Indeeeeeeed, YESSS INDEEEEEEED". I should mention at this point the other toilet stall was occupied as well so this guy has to have known he wasn't alone in the washroom. He left in silence after he finished peeing. I still hold a higher opinion of him than the mysterious assailant who wads up tons of toilet paper in one of the urinals every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

I often walk in to the restrooms to see a little old Indian guy at the urinal with his pants to his ankles. He's somewhat of a legend around here for that.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
Yesss Indeeeeeeed, YESSS INDEEEEEEED op

Dick Bass
Feb 22, 2006

I worked at a small biotech company.
About every six weeks someone would take a poo poo on the floor. I never figured out who, though was quite certain it was one of the senior engineers.
My former boss would also try and talk while you took a piss. That place was weird.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
When I was in highschool one of my friends took a dump in a urinal every day for like a week straight and then they closed down that bathroom lol

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
That's a good story, OP.

I once worked as a tutor for developmentally disabled university students on my campus. I was in the library bathroom one day, having a really awesome poo poo, when I hear the door creak open followed by the familiar humming of one of my more autistic tutees.

I remained quiet, hoping to poop in peace, when I see a pair of sneakers appear below the stall door.

"Occupied!" I say.
"Serviette?" He says.
"Yeah, I'll be —"

And he starts climbing over the door! His head pops over the top of the door, and while I'm mid poo poo, he starts talking about an assignment his prof had given him from his vantage point over the door. He's got a clear view of me on the terlet, and he's yammering away while I'm trying to tell him to shut up and respect my privacy.

Good times.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
at an overnight warehouse job i used to have several dudes would hide and sleep in the ladies room on the floor if tired enough. i ruined it for them and slept on the floor myself without having to worry about getting walked in on :mrgw:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

at an overnight warehouse job i used to have several dudes would hide and sleep in the ladies room on the floor if tired enough. i ruined it for them and slept on the floor myself without having to worry about getting walked in on :mrgw:
Yeah, I'm sure they were "sleeping" there together because they were "tired" :crossarms:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Quote this if you've ever jerked off at work

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
Somehow, some way, someone managed to poop in the wall mounted soap dispenser at my previous place of employment.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

a hole-y ghost posted:

Yeah, I'm sure they were "sleeping" there together because they were "tired" :crossarms:

i never used the word together you illiterate buffoon yeesh

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Beefeater posted:

Somehow, some way, someone managed to poop in the wall mounted soap dispenser at my previous place of employment.

:lol:

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
Also:

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I put these up in the staff bathrooms at my school.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

genesplicer posted:

i heard if you do it this image briefly appears in the mirror

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

genesplicer posted:

You're supposed to chant Candyman :cmon: smh

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
There was a blind guy I used to work with. He was pretty cool, but I had a wierd fear that he would walk up to the urinal I was using and start pissing on my butt.

Does that make me... whatever it is when you're prejudiced against disabled people?

Or perhaps gay?

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib
thinking of doing something poop related at the place that underpaid me for several years and just laid me off.
Taking suggestions

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

shoophobo posted:

thinking of doing something poop related at the place that underpaid me for several years and just laid me off.
Taking suggestions

freeze a turd and go around having very normal conversations with your co-workers about how you're going to miss them but you're excited to start new challenges and stuff while occasionally taking bites out of the turd like a candy bar

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE

shoophobo posted:

Taking suggestions

poo poo on a cookie sheet, roll it out flat, slide it under prick boss' door onto the carpet.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

freeze a turd and go around having very normal conversations with your co-workers about how you're going to miss them but you're excited to start new challenges and stuff while occasionally taking bites out of the turd like a candy bar

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

I work from home so don't get me started

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Hector Beerlioz posted:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

squeeze out some thin turds freeze em and sharpen em in all of the pencil sharpeners you can find

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

Guys! This won't get me revenge at all!
I just eat my own poo poo!
:(

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
The forbidden shitter would sneak past the yellow tape blocking off out of order bathrooms/toilets and drop massive deuces in them. Never caught to my knowledge.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i alwys refer to pooping as going to cut loose some gems

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
one time i openned up the handicap stall at my old job, and there was a massive turd on the ground. found out later that one of the guys who worked in another department got in an argument with the janitor and did it to spite him.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
OH BOY so last week I was poopin' and heard some guy come into the bathroom. I heard him go over to the automatic paper towel dispenser and get like six sheets of paper towels. He then walks over to the stall I'm in and violently shakes the door to confirm that, yes, the closed door means that there is someone in there. He sighs heavily, waddles over to the stall next to me, and starts taking a shitton of toilet paper. Roll roll roll roll roll roll roll roll and I figure that he's just covering the seat despite the fact that we do have actual toilet seat covers. He then straddles the toilet standing up facing towards the wall - so a weird peeing position, not pooping or sitting down on the toilet after getting all that toilet paper - and starts to pee and gets it all over the floor. He pauses, a glob of toilet paper falls down on the floor with a wet THOCK noise, he grumbles and continues peeing. When he's finally done he just kicks the wad of wet toilet paper behind the toilet and shuffles out, gets more paper towels (no sink noises), and leaves.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

i alwys refer to pooping as going to cut loose some gems

*winks*

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

garfield hentai posted:

OH BOY so last week I was poopin' and heard some guy come into the bathroom. I heard him go over to the automatic paper towel dispenser and get like six sheets of paper towels. He then walks over to the stall I'm in and violently shakes the door to confirm that, yes, the closed door means that there is someone in there. He sighs heavily, waddles over to the stall next to me, and starts taking a shitton of toilet paper. Roll roll roll roll roll roll roll roll and I figure that he's just covering the seat despite the fact that we do have actual toilet seat covers. He then straddles the toilet standing up facing towards the wall - so a weird peeing position, not pooping or sitting down on the toilet after getting all that toilet paper - and starts to pee and gets it all over the floor. He pauses, a glob of toilet paper falls down on the floor with a wet THOCK noise, he grumbles and continues peeing. When he's finally done he just kicks the wad of wet toilet paper behind the toilet and shuffles out, gets more paper towels (no sink noises), and leaves.

That was a f to m tranny trying to "pass"

"He"...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ConstantDelays
Jan 1, 2013

shoophobo posted:

Guys! This won't get me revenge at all!
I just eat my own poo poo!
:(
Yeah, but they won't know that

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
washroom?

TC are you a foreigner?

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
there was a geology professor who kept jacking off in the middle of the men's room in the dark and we kept walking in on him lmbo

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

fresh_cheese posted:

That was a f to m tranny trying to "pass"

"He"...

"l"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless