Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

I used to be the janitor at a shoe store. The women's bathroom was always dirtier than the men's bathroom (and every now and then it would smell like rotting fish), but amazingly no one ever poo poo on the ceilings in either one. Though one time i was cleaning the elevator, and as i was spraying the doors down with some metal polisher stuff a lady opened the door and got some chemicals to the face. Maybe she'll get butt cancer from ingesting those chemicals, and then poo poo on the ceiling of her workplace bathroom, and the cycle will be complete.

Oh yeah and one time i pretended i was taking a poo poo but i actually rolled a giant joint instead :smugbert:

Beefeater posted:

Somehow, some way, someone managed to poop in the wall mounted soap dispenser at my previous place of employment.

We used to piss in those in middle school. Was it a solid poop squished inside or did someone manage to aim a stream of liquid poo poo through the opening?

redreader posted:

The USA is unique in having the massive stall gap. I don't understand it. The guy's probably foreign and rightly thinks the gap is weird.

the thing about the "massive" stall gap is that it's big enough to casually glance over and see someone is in there, but small enough that you can't actually see details unless you get close and stare through the gap. And if you do that you're a creepy weirdo and might get your rear end kicked, so most people don't do that. Next time you poo poo in america you can display your anus to the gap and no one will know, i promise i won't look and put you in my poopophile scrapbook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread