Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

raditts posted:

If my high school class had one, I didn't know or care

I was going to go to mine, but then I lost my job, and well, I didn't want to live up to everyone's expectations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Did somebody say honeypot?

ElectricSheep posted:

yourapedpattihonkhonk.jpg

Your a ped, Patti honk honk

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

lol, Doug Heffernan.

More like Heffer-CAN

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Doug had such low self-esteem his super hero persona's power was that he can think well. What a cuck.

And maybe he had weird hypno eyes or something? I haven't watched it in literally 2 decades.

edit: Rocko never would have gotten cucked. I'll tell you that right now.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hrist posted:

And maybe he had weird hypno eyes or something? I haven't watched it in literally 2 decades.
yeahh Im sure his fantasy was to hypnotize patti into having sex with him. As always my platform is that I will stomp Jim Jinkins in the balls when I see him.

Anarch
Feb 22, 2011

In the midnight hour...
Beeyou!

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?

a hole-y ghost posted:

ha ha if I ever see jim jinkins in real life i'm gonna kick him in the balls repeatedly yelling "you never got patti to do this!! you never got patti to do this and you never will!!!"

Ya, I never liked Doug. Even as a geeky kid, i had bigger stones than that little prick. Skeeter and Porkchop were baller tho

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
What kind of 10 year old wears a sweater vest and khaki shorts?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

He has to hide his constant massive erections

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Did somebody say honeypot?

Gaunab posted:

A veey young goon

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Gaunab posted:

A future Republican presidential nominee.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
who the gently caress are the people in the op :confused:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
still confused so confused I posted in the wrong thread

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*

John Denver Hoxha posted:

I don't see anything in that article about him getting off on watching her gently caress other people, are you lying to us?

yeah I don't think op knows hip and trendy vocabulary like they think they do

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

jackyl posted:

who the gently caress are the people in the op :confused:

they're from king of queens

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Doug is my favorite Lord of Cinder

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
reboot doug where in he becomes a sjw

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
The Doug version of Bojack Horseman.

Instead of Asian Daria, he can have real Daria trying to write a book about him.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Doug stole Mr. Dink's Oculus Rift and settled on plowing virtual women.

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008

Ein cooler Typ posted:

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/08/09/doug-patti-ending

So this is all wonderful, right? And then she wheels and goes, ‘Oh, Jimmy, I want you to meet my husband.’

And I don’t even remember the rest of the evening.[/i]

what a loving loser. People grow up and find their own lives outside of the nightmare that is the ages from 12-18. Grow the gently caress up DOUG.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Did Mr. Dink have a job? He always had a bunch of expensive crap he would use once, but he lived in the same shithole Doug lived in. He also liked impressing the neighborhood kids with his expensive toys while his wife was clearly stoned 24/7.

Was he a drug dealer?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

truly

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
We all get cucked... in the end

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Dogmeat posted:

Well, I for one am shocked that a guy who made an entire cartoon show about how he didn't have the guts to ask out a girl didn't end up with the real life girl that character was based on. I mean, who would have thunk it?

Holy gently caress that's what this thread is about

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ScratchAndSniff posted:

Did Mr. Dink have a job? He always had a bunch of expensive crap he would use once, but he lived in the same shithole Doug lived in. He also liked impressing the neighborhood kids with his expensive toys while his wife was clearly stoned 24/7.

Was he a drug dealer?

Doug didn't live in a shithole it was a nice suburban neighborhood. Mr. Dink had money for toys cause he lived modestly otherwise and didn't waste his money on a big mansion

His wife became mayor eventually too

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Doug didn't live in a shithole it was a nice suburban neighborhood. Mr. Dink had money for toys cause he lived modestly otherwise and didn't waste his money on a big mansion

His wife became mayor eventually too

The Dinks were Dual Income No Kids

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Doug took out his psychotic cuckold rage by breaking Mr Dink's grill, dressing up as (and probably getting off on being) a giant hamburger man (his secret foodsona), and also there's that time he threw a bitch fit because his friend was smarter than him, because Skeeter picked up a thesaurus. Plus his dog lived in a loving igloo with satellite t.v. which means his dog already had a life a billion times better than Doug ever will

Expert. Cuckold.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
this is the perfect ending to Doug's story and I'm sorry it's being tainted by a tired meme.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.
In the Doug revival, instead of writing in a journal he should write e/n threads.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

SKEETER WAS BLACK

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

bebe bluff owned

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

hth posted:

bebe bluff owned

Rich bitch

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

gently caress you, you small dicked skunky beaumont looking motherfucker

ya'll need to think big

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

hth posted:

gently caress you, you small dicked skunky beaumont looking motherfucker

ya'll need to think big

I'd bang her on a trash can, though.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
The reason he didn't remember the rest of the night was because he had a psychotic break and killed the happy couple. RIP.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

I always hated Doug anyway... I'm glad he's not happy

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ruggan posted:

I always hated Doug anyway... I'm glad he's not happy
I want him to die and I want to get Jim Varney back in his place

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

a hole-y ghost posted:

I want him to die and I want to get Jim Varney back in his place

can i get an amen

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i remember as a kid i watch the show doug and the man invented xray glasses and he give them to the doug and i was like 12 or whatever and tried to figure out where to buy those glasses so i could watch the titties and asses shake under clothes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Allow me to carry that CRT for you...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om_44OdKXac

Is that Bill Murray?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F2Vm7rOQW0

• Locked thread