Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Fulham are being sliced open, can't get the ball out of there soon enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Manbester Delighted

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Chelsea - Manchester United
Middlesbrough - Huddersfield/Manchester City
Tottenham - Millwall
Sutton/Arsenal - Lincoln

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Two non-league sides in the last eight of the FA Cup, I don't know what's more disgusting, the fact it's a possiblity or the fact that the only team that can stop it from happening is loving Arsenal

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

What a feint, Walcott is world class

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Lenin Riefenstahl posted:

Sutton accepted sun bet sponsorship and raised the prices for this game so they can get hosed imo

That's the spirit

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

S*n United

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Top dance routine by the fella in the glasses

https://my.mixtape.moe/zjymon.webm

That choreography, phwoar

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Football.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Shrapnig posted:

Does anyone know how much Lincoln made on the tie/cup run in total? I'm sure it was astronomical for a club their size.

From February:

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/chairman-bob-dorrian-delighted-as-fa-cup-run-boosts-lincoln-s-finances-1-8400093 posted:

Saturday's 1-0 win at Premier League Burnley made the club at least £500,000 and a potential clash with giants Arsenal lies in wait for City if fellow non-League club Sutton fail to pull off another shock on Monday night.

Dorrian, who missed the game as he is in South Africa, is pinching himself and told BBC Radio Lincolnshire: " We probably made gross...close to half a million just out of the Burnley tie and almost certainly we're going to get another £250,000 TV money.

"The money from the gate revenue at Arsenal is difficult to calculate really but let's say they had 50,000 people there [it was actually 59,454], I think that would take us to close to half a million again. So over the two games - Burnley and Arsenal - we could probably make gross about a million pounds.

This is how things were going the same time last year:

http://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/lincoln-city-finally-finances-keel/story-28802487-detail/story.html posted:

While the Imps can boast better finances this year, the club still has issues to look into. Of the £165,000 raised last year, £108,000 of that was through the issuing of bonds.

The idea allowed applicants to invest £1,000 to £10,000 in the club and benefit from an interest of three per cent. It means two years down the line the club will have to look into paying that debt back.

Cooke, though, believes that is still a long way ahead.

"We are well aware of the situation," said Cooke. "However, two years down the line things could be very different. If we are promoted we will be operating on a different financial structure.

"What we can certainly feel is that we are heading in the right direction right now."

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Now for the bloodbath

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Tidy goals, them

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

That neatly summed up the match