Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I can't wait to see which lower league chancers will have the honour of giving Norwich our traditional early doors cup exits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Groundbreaking stuff here, could alter the face of British sport forever.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I think TRP's Chelsea fans should be forced to post earnestly and at length about their academy's adventure in the Effle Trophy

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

How will you feel if Stoke reserves win it?

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Anyone watching Luton vs Villa? lol love me some Cameron McGeehan

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

lol if you aren't watching this Villa are getting battered. Okore with an own goal to make it 3-1 Luton

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Pissflaps posted:

I dont understand this competition.

The EFL Cup is the League Cup. The EFL Trophy is the Johnstones Paint Trophy but with reserve teams thrown haphazardly in so Cambridge is now in the north

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I can't believe people aren't more excited for EFL Cup Round 2 Day

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Whorelord posted:

Lafferty's big chance.

(whether or not he'll bet on it is up in the air)

We're getting knocked out regardless so I would have liked to see Big Carlton start to see if he can get a goal off his oversized noggin. Lafferty's gonna be out the door the second our scouts manage to complete their herculean task of identifying a striker better than Jerome.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

This is a league cup match why are we 4-1 up I don't understand

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

6-1 this cup has Norwich reserves name all over it

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Whorelord posted:

Canos+Murphys looked decent

Sounded like Madison had a good game also. We've got an absurd amount of talent in the 3 positions behind the striker I've no idea how Alex is going to keep them all happy

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

He's been getting up to par fitness wise, came on as a sub at the weekend and was his first start tonight. 2 goals and an assist not a bad debut.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I reckon Everton vs Norwich could be high scoring, both defenses look a bit shoddy and both attacks look pretty good. Quote this when it finishes 0-0

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Naismith tried his best to miss, fell over and somehow chipped the keeper

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

peanut- posted:

Did he celebrate?

Not really, and then the Everton fans all stood up and applauded and he applauded them it was heartfelming stuff

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Josh Murphy just scored a loving screamer

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

chuggo is BACK posted:

again he owns

He's not even the better twin

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I can't believe we won the cup

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LMLDe86gLM&t=235s

Murphy's goal last night

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmjIBKXdUUc&t=53s

Here's a version where you can actually see what happened

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

West Ham v Chelsea
Manchester United v Manchester City
Arsenal v Reading
Liverpool v Tottenham
Bristol City v Hull
Leeds v Norwich
Newcastle v Preston
Southampton v Sunderland

its coming home

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

More EFL Trophy games tonight. Norwich U21s fielding £15m worth of attacking talent vs Barnet lol

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Barnet have a player called Amaluzor. If their fans don't have a Beck chant going they are idiots

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Most of the U21 sides have had dismal results except Norwich who are going to win the whole thing and be completely unapologetic about it

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

UP THE 'NARIES

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

reminder that the milk cup is coming home

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

EvilHawk posted:

Lucas hangs off the back of him

*Keys and Gray giggle to themselves*

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

extra time for Norwich and Leeds

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

lol we're such a shambles at seeing games out

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

tarbrush posted:

Is the Leeds Norwich game on the tellybox at all? Love me a shootout.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/comments/59cf7w/match_thread_1845_gmt_leeds_united_vs_norwich_city/

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

bottlers the lot of them

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

by the lot of them I mean Leeds as well apparently

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

the dream is over

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I'm not watching but apparently there was crowd trouble at West Ham Chelsea? I know West Ham have always been a bit nawty but it seems to have amplified since the stadium move, was Upton Park magically keeping the bad bwoys in check?

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Spangly A posted:

the current stewards are all student volunteers, it's very noticeably got worse recently

As a former student volunteer steward at Carrow Road for a couple of seasons I can empathise. I never knew what I was meant to be doing and just stood around trying to look like I had a clue while watching the game.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

oliwan posted:

jaap stam

Calm down Jamie

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

blue footed boobie posted:

Can't wait to crash out against Southampton.

ahem

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

We are bad at cups

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I love Paul Lambert and cupsets but I hate Wolves this is confusing

• Locked thread