Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

haha. Rooney starts (his REAL TRUE position is #9 !!!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Tonight will be a treat for the ABUs (you know who you are!!! :D )

Pooshited are getting bummed in their butts. Rumor says Rojo and Romero start while Martial is out injured or something :waycool:

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Insurrectionist posted:

I'm looking forward to seeing which fraud is bigger, early money's on Jose

Frauds all around inside Old Trafford tonight, but Jose and Eric Pogba-Pogba are probably the biggest ones.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Mata and Herrera are okay in my book :unsmith:

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
lol Sterling is about to come on and make this battle of the frauds even more intense

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
That's what £89m gets you. A place in the EFL final against Soton. GGMU!

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Sphyre posted:

thank god there's gonna be no replay

I, too, prefer another barren season over the chance at actually winning something.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Wtf does Shaw have to do to get a game? Today, Darmian starts ahead of him at LB, with Young playing RB. :raise:

He's like 4th choice at LB now, with Blind, Rojo and Darmian all ahead of him. Bizarre.

Pretty great looking team apart from that though. Lots of pace. :fap: And that bench is crazy.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
HE GETS THE RED EXCITED
Well said DizzyDaMan, well said.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Mata may or may not be out of the EFL final tomorrow because he attended his grandfather's funeral today :(

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Hmmm...

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Officially the most successful club in England :dance:

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Btw the offside decision for Soton's non-goal was correct, as the other guy who was clearly offside was interfering with play.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Linesman has to assume the cross could be going to him, and the goalkeeper has to assume the same.

Btw, it's about time United won a game without being the better team. Have been on the other side of the same thing so many times this season.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
A lot of ABU glasses on display here. Looking good guys. :drum:

I was hoping for a little gloat this morning but can't seem to find any links to analysis.
I guess most channels just concentrated on the awarding of the cup and post match celebrations.
I love the footage of the final goal, ZI makes a clearance in his own box and winds up on the end of the cross after Martial finds Herrera.
Cut to Rooney celebration while a blur of grey zooms past in the background. It's Jose, getting up speed for besuited knee-slide through penalty area,
before he remembers that he has now become old and wise and worldly and also a litte bit about the flicker of Sir Bobby's blowtorch at his testicles.

'Say it again. "Club man". This is a team and it's not all about you, son'.

GGMU.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

eleven extra elephants posted:

Man United will play tomorrow vs Chelsea with zero strikers as Wayne Rooney, Anthony Martial are injured, Marcus Rashford is ill and Zlatan is suspended

RIP

We are getting bummed so bad.

• Locked thread