Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
Radio Flyer
bobby is a figment of michael's imagination

RoboCop
is jesus

Punch Drunk Love
barry is a "fallen superman"

Star Wars 7
rae is an inbred retard

share your own, bitches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:

Excelzior posted:

this thread
is bad

This Thread Is Gay
OP should kill themselves

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Bladerunner
deckard is a replicant

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises
batman dies at the end, sacrificing himself to save his city, and alfred recalls his earlier mentioned dream

edit: hence the title

bonus joke

why did the chicken cross the road?

BirryJoru fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Aug 10, 2016

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

hth posted:

and by drama teacher i mean some drunk pedophile that bought us beer

spoiler alert

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

whoa!

I was wondering about that

now I don't need to start a thread about it

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

9/11
bush did it

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

aww, you honor me

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

I theorized as much

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

as a fan

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

JediTalentAgent posted:

My personal favorite is that Forrest Gump is only thinks the things he recalls happened to him. In reality, he's confusing the real world for things he's seen seen on TV and stories he's been told, that's why he thinks he's been at the center of all those events in American history.

mind blown

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

The Golden Girls
weren't actually girls

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

fans can theorize on what the director intended

okay?

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

yeah
pretty much

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Jar Jar Binks?

more like darth darth binks, dinks

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Die Hard
john mcclane has a machine gun now

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Khazar-khum posted:

Korean Fan Death
is real

probably. I mean, that old lady died in a room with a fan running so, sure.
why not?

James Bond
007 is a codename

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Suicide Squad
was overproduced with no clear vision from producers and edited to jarred poo poo

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Hitler
did nothing wrong

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Volume posted:

Contact
It wasn't an alien, it was god.

Star Trek V
it wasn't god, it was an alien

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Life
it's a mystery

• Locked thread