Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
My personal favorite is that Forrest Gump is only thinks the things he recalls happened to him. In reality, he's confusing the real world for things he's seen seen on TV and stories he's been told, that's why he thinks he's been at the center of all those events in American history.

The only reason Batman isn't dead is that he's always unknowingly protected and given help by his ghost parents who are killing themselves (and they're already dead, so figure that out) trying to keep their son safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Peter's Uncle Ben was actually a fence for stolen goods and the guy who shot him did so because he owed money to the Kingpin. Aunt May had to sign over a considerable part of his insurance policy to Fisk Enterprises to settle the debt and keep her and Peter safe.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
The Terminator movies are actually tied into the Planet of the Apes films through the Forbin Project.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
The reason that every Mission: Impossible film has a different head of the agency is because they end up having to step down in disgrace over the events of the previous film for questioning the loyalty and ability of Tom Cruise's character.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
The reason that everyone who works for some variation of W-Y in the Aliens films are so dead set on getting the aliens for research is that a huge portion of humans have a similar racial memory to the xenomorphs.

In short, the Engineers hardwired us when we hit a certain level of technological advancement to seek out the xenomorphs as a means of self-destruction and propagation of the xenomorphs to any worlds we have touched.

• Locked thread