Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
that psychopathic motherfucker went full-on third rail today

people behind trump visibly cringed

and his people are trying to walk it back, but the part at the end about "a horrible day" really makes it hard to spin

motherfucker went full LF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Wizard Master posted:

Not to be rude but there's an entire subforum for this, not sure why you felt it warranted its own thread.

yes but you can't discuss it casually there

here you can talk about most things

i was surprised there wasn't a thread for this already in gbs

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord
also I want dg.sw and nooner's opinions on this and you can't get that in election erection

also I got to make the LF joke

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

thathonkey posted:

what happened

trump said some fool bullshit that implied assassination

dudes already dug himself a deep hole and this makes it deeper

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Chinatown posted:

i hope everyone dies

hello my friend

Prorat posted:

I'm not a slave to the media so I have no idea what you are talking about.

here:

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN10K2EO posted:

Reuters: Trump ignites firestorm with remarks on gun rights, Clinton

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump suggested on Tuesday that gun rights activists could act to stop his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton from nominating liberal U.S. Supreme Court justices, igniting yet another firestorm of criticism just as he sought to steer clear of controversy.
"If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks," Trump said at a rally. "Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know," he continued. The U.S. Constitution's Second Amendment guarantees a right to bear firearms.
Until Trump made the remark, he had been trying to rally Republican voters behind him and against Clinton, who is leading in national opinion polls in the race for the Nov. 8 election. Some in the audience who were seated behind Trump could be seen wincing when he made the comment.
Clinton's campaign called the remark "dangerous."
"A person seeking to be the president of the United States should not suggest violence in any way,” it said.
When asked to clarify what Trump meant, his campaign said Trump was referring to getting supporters of the Second Amendment to rally votes for Trump in the election.
"It’s called the power of unification – 2nd Amendment people have amazing spirit and are tremendously unified, which gives them great political power," the Trump campaign statement said.

it's unprecedented

this motherfucker already has secret service with him 24/7 and now they have to investigate him

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Cephalectomy posted:

he said titties in a speech it was funny. was probably thinking about his daughter lol

yeah he wants to have sex with his daughter or some poo poo

sketchy guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Away all Goats posted:

trump is a false flag candidate to get $hillary clinton into the whitehouse

wake up sheeple!!

that theory got blown out of the water by what he said yesterday