Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

For those of you who don't know, and why would you really, Des Moines, Iowa is a city in the middle of no where. Des Moines of course when translated to English means poo poo hole. And that's exactly what Des Moines, Iowa is. A poo poo hole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Yeah, what a dump!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Another unknown fact about the city of Des Moines is that the rest of Iowa actually came out of that shithole. That is why the entire state of Iowa is just pure poo poo.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol des moines loving sucks and I've been to Metford

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
why are got trying to get jastiger to post more about this loving shithole town ffs

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

dont sign your posts OP

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I literally have no idea where Iowa is on the map of the United States. Like I don't even have a vague idea of what states border it. If it's North, East, South, or West? I have nary a clue.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Des Moines, :sad:

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
i stopped in des moines one time on a cross country drive. it's a garbage heap, and i say that coming from a life spent in a rustbelt trash fire.

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

slipknot was pretty good

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

i stopped in des moines one time on a cross country drive. it's a garbage heap, and i say that coming from a life spent in a rustbelt trash fire.

Whelp.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

why are got trying to get jastiger to post more about this loving shithole town ffs

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
barely knew her

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Haha, yeah whatever, nice gimmick Jastig-- huh!? *double take* Slick goku baby!?

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

i stopped in des moines one time on a cross country drive. it's a garbage heap

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
I am an Englishman living in London and sometimes hear about Iowa being a desolate craphole. Can any natives give me a candid outline of life there?

Also, you guys gave the world Slipknot.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

henpod posted:

I am an Englishman living in London and sometimes hear about Iowa being a desolate craphole. Can any natives give me a candid outline of life there?

iowa is p cool except for the west half where iowa state university and des moine and jastiger live

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
I hosed jastiger's mom ama

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Was it part of a community service sentence?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Libelous Slander posted:

I hosed jastiger's mom ama

How deep did u have to dig

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
IOWA. Idiots Out Wandering Around

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
iowa is filled with bland, doughy people and food. still better than britain though, since it actually has sunlight.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Pookum posted:

IOWA. Idiots Out Wandering Around

IOWA: I Owe the World an Apology

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

des moines, ia: the rape capital of america. more men get raped here than anywhere else. the writer of Alien was passing through des moines when he came up with the idea of how the monster in his film would reproduce. des moines: don't drop the soap

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
:lol: someone's never lived in Wichita

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
Iowa Hawkeyes football sucks too. Boring as gently caress to watch.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I have lived in Minneapolis, Denver, and basically in a suburb of Des Moines. I will say that Des Moines is like a nice little mini version of a Minneapolis/Denver type of city. It's a lot cheaper to live there, but of course you aren't going to get the kinds of concerts/sporting events/whatever that you get in the bigger cities, which is always the tradeoff. Des Moines is a whole lot better than it was 20 years ago, but it still wasn't good enough and that's why I live in Denver now.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Beefeater posted:

Iowa Hawkeyes football sucks too. Boring as gently caress to watch.

*twitches noticeably*

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

cuck cuck im gay posted:

I literally have no idea where Iowa is on the map of the United States. Like I don't even have a vague idea of what states border it. If it's North, East, South, or West? I have nary a clue.

Are you smarter than a fourth grader?

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Darth123123 posted:

Are you smarter than a fourth grader?

like if you had a map of the usa on a wall and threw a dart at it while being careful to avoid hitting the coastal states, you will likely hit some garbage state that might as well be iowa

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
really though i live in illinois so i don't really have any room to talk. illinois is iowa if iowa was covered with burning trash.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

henpod posted:

it's okay if you live near/in a city
if you live in the country with the farms and the 100 population towns, god have mercy on your soul

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i've only been to iowa city which seemed like any generic midwestern college town. it was ok.

also stopped for lunch in waterloo, iowa at one of the least competent diners i've ever seen.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
How to spell Des Moines correctly: 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I got to spend a wild and wacky weekend in Branford, FL. Trust me, Des Moines is probably not that bad, it can't be.

I'm the mail bag.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Serious Frolicking posted:

really though i live in illinois so i don't really have any room to talk. illinois is iowa if iowa was covered with burning trash.

uh we have chicago which at least has stuff happening in it and places to go that are internationally famous

iowa has the poo poo gimmick zombie burger and just as bad of a cops killing black people problem on a smaller scale. a singer in a band i went there to see said zombie burger was stupid and made him ill

gently caress des moines

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Chicago aka America's Iraq. Morr thugs and murderers out there than one of the real cities on the coast.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
des moines = meth capital

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

uh we have chicago which at least has stuff happening in it and places to go that are internationally famous

iowa has the poo poo gimmick zombie burger and just as bad of a cops killing black people problem on a smaller scale. a singer in a band i went there to see said zombie burger was stupid and made him ill

gently caress des moines

Zombie Burger is actually good for what it is (crazy ridiculous calorie bomb burgers), I regret to inform you that the singer must have a little baby tummy. :(

Oh I guess they did open a zombie burger in a mall now, it probably sucks, but the original one is fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

OctoberBlues posted:

Zombie Burger is actually good for what it is (crazy ridiculous calorie bomb burgers), I regret to inform you that the singer must have a little baby tummy. :(

Oh I guess they did open a zombie burger in a mall now, it probably sucks, but the original one is fine.

from their website's faq:

quote:

Do you have nutritional information for your menu?
We do not have the nutritional info for any of our menu items. Go ahead and live a little.

lol gently caress the midwest

• Locked thread