Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i get knocked down

but I get up again

they're never gonna keep me down

- its a song about playing whak-a-mole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

a hole-y ghost posted:

The hammer is too big for you despite being very light weight, and you're weak enough that the hammer does not push down the mole but bounces back and hits you in your face, knocking you down.

it seems such a waste of time, if that's what it's all about

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Billy Joe's "Movin' Out" is a song about how the working class sacrifices its mental and physical well-being for tchotcke's like shiny cars and new houses (out in Hackensack)

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Hotel California is actually about a literal hotel

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Smells like teen spirit is a song about single malt scotch

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Applewhite posted:

In "he's going the distance" the song is about a Nascar driver who died on the racetrack and his ghost is circling the track forever.

i thought everyone already knew that?

(RIP DALE)

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
its Mark Knopfler's B-day today so please play some Dire Straights to celebrate :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
"Get Low" by Lil' Jon is about women shaking their asses

• Locked thread