Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Sup fellow Topaz Dragon
:smaug::respek::smaug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

When ur tryna get ur photo taken at the DMV! lol

When ur tryna be a 'good guy' but ur GF just won't try anal

For when sometimes ya gotta shake all dem "tail scales" all up in the mirror haha lol *yeah!*

:syoon: I WOULD DIE IF MY DRAGON-LORD DID THIS TO ME :syoon:
:siren::siren:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

DrowningInDreams posted:

Alright, so time to review Pete's Dragon! SPOILER ALERT OBVIOUSLY. My impressions are still really fresh so this is going to come off a bit messy.

The attempted capture of the dragon becomes oddly reminiscent of the story of Sodom and Gomorrah , in which the people don't know the angels for what they are and ask Lot to bring them out so they can rape them (since in this case Dragon=Daemon=Holy Guardian Angel).

So yeah, it was a fine movie.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Stinky_Pete posted:

I think it would be pretty cool if green dragons smoke weed.

They could even use their fire breath to light it

Dibs on being the green dragon

As far as breath attacks go, might I suggest starting with a corrosive gas attack or maybe even a tangling-vine-spore spray instead of fire? I know it might seem counter-intuitive when you're a *dragon* and all and so you want that super-obvious "party trick" move where you light someone's ciggie or spark that dank dragongrass joint with your own breath attack, but honestly if you go with the more eco-considerate breath attack options available to the green forest dragon clans then not only will you help prevent habitation loss but with a little skill, personal development, and magimedical gland training you too can design a potent personal breath attack power that sprays a mild hallucinatory gas in an area and causes a crop of dragongrass to grow spontaneously from the soil... so as far as "party tricks" go how d'ya like them dragoneggs? :420::bongwizard::420:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Golden Dragon posted:

I'm a dragon.
What up?

:vd:
:regd07:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

DrowningInDreams posted:

MAMMON SHALL RULE

DrowningInDreams posted:

MAMMON SHALL RULE

DrowningInDreams posted:

MAMMON SHALL RULE

DrowningInDreams posted:

MAMMON SHALL RULE

DrowningInDreams posted:

MAMMON SHALL RULE

DrowningInDreams posted:

MAMMON SHALL RU-

DrowningInDreams posted:

MAMMON SHALL- - -!

NOW LAVOS SHALL RULE

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Skypizza posted:

What the gently caress is a fursona

DINNER
:getin:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I read a book about dragons where most of the "dragons" in the world were actually these wingless, flameless draconids who fought alongside humans in armies with giants swords and armor it was pretty kickass:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

I read a book about dragons where most of the "dragons" in the world were actually these wingless, flameless draconids who fought alongside humans in armies with giants swords and armor it was pretty kickass:

Of course the cover art for each installment would WILDLY affect how cool I thought the characters were.

Hell yeah leather jerkin & a magic sword, in this one Basil Broketail looks nimble- like a raptor!

Awesome, now we got ourselves a sick steel armor upgrade (and just in time for the swamp level, amirite???)

But then WHOA LAME Like Holy poo poo Basil became like a TREX-sized?? But he's afraid of lightning now what a goddam wuss in his metal armor (oh wait that makes sense lol Basil it's called science :science:)

OK Wait I take that back T-Rex Godmode is pretty ballin' once you cover up that dumbasses face and give him some foreign culture's legendary weaponry. I also remember the "kid" in this one ultimately had to seduce and gently caress his way out of a sorceress' illusion-world mind trap. :cheers:

SIIIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKKKK! :hellyeah:
Around this one Basil IIRC the Battledragon Basil hunts down a real *true* winged, fire-breathing dragon he's sent to slay, and guess what, it's a female dragon who's woken up from a lengthy hibernation and is now looking for a suitable mate! :pervert:

Look at that sly dragon mother-fucker. :smaug:

I loved these books as a kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Aw :kimchi: Even though that's a lot of weird motherly bosom going on it's not so bad...

This one's a little less adorable at face value:

:swoon: So tsundere and bad at cooking you are, blacku-duragganu-sempai! :syoon:
If I say I like it will you let me go?

• Locked thread