Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Booblord Zagats posted:

A friend of mine pays his 8 year old allowance and puts it in a savings account for the kid, and days where his son is extra good, gets an A on his test, does good at little league, etc, he throws an extra few bucks to it. He also gives him a $10 bill about once a week if he's stayed out of trouble. The idea is the account will be used to buy him his first car. I thought it sounded like some really responsible parenting

Haha sounds like a dope as gently caress parent. You don't have to choose between allowance and saving for your kids but if you're cheap as gently caress deadbeet dad friend of zooblord babat's then you will!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

i havent gotten an allowance in months. mom said something stupid like "35 years old youre better off on your own" BITCH the fact I need an allowance AT 35 YEARS OLD MEANS I NEED IT NOW MORE THAN EVER gently caress gently caress YOU

haha holy poo poo lmao good post

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

haha!

• Locked thread