Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

gently caress da Mods posted:

i get 3000 a month . its ok i guess depends on how much chores i do, hoping i will be making more soon mom says i have to mow the lawn tho gurrrrrrrrr
I got 2x my age that was pretty sweet I put it all in a savings account and now I've already spent all of it and I'm sad :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

vyst posted:

Pulling weeds for bux is the worst job on the planet
why its not that bad except I've probably lost more in destroyed clothes doing that than I actually made

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Booblord Zagats posted:

A friend of mine pays his 8 year old allowance and puts it in a savings account for the kid, and days where his son is extra good, gets an A on his test, does good at little league, etc, he throws an extra few bucks to it. He also gives him a $10 bill about once a week if he's stayed out of trouble. The idea is the account will be used to buy him his first car. I thought it sounded like some really responsible parenting
Wow sounds really cool you should find out a way to get the money and make it seem like the kid squandered it.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Booblord Zagats posted:

Way ahead of you, gonna get that money and use it for a few "special" lap dances in Vegas
Right on :toot:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Smythe posted:

i have only a brown paper bag lunch with

1) balogna sandwitch
2) juice box (yoohoo)
3) plastic bag of sliced apples
4) kudo bar

The kudo bar is valuable, and worth at least a sandwich + apples, or juice box + apples in trade. No less.
The sandwich or apples is like the powerups from Super Mario Bros 1 and the kudo bar is like the powerup from Super Mario World because you can save it and use it when you really need it.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

sports posted:

i have a trust fund and i buy hockey pads when im bored

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Orkin Mang posted:

one hundred thousand dollars!!
Orkin that's life insurance fraud not allowance and what you did was extremely immoral :(

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a dog from hell posted:

13.50 an hour which means about 2000 a month.
drat I don't know what I would even do with that much money :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

gently caress da Mods posted:

nice man i bet yr fat
he is I can smell it on his soul :mmmhmm:

• Locked thread