Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I'm gonna get as ever much as you do OP, as I am going to beat the poo poo out of you after you get off the bus and take it.

I will use it to buy fireworks and beer by having my white trash uncle do so while he takes a 20% cut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
A friend of mine pays his 8 year old allowance and puts it in a savings account for the kid, and days where his son is extra good, gets an A on his test, does good at little league, etc, he throws an extra few bucks to it. He also gives him a $10 bill about once a week if he's stayed out of trouble. The idea is the account will be used to buy him his first car. I thought it sounded like some really responsible parenting

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

a hole-y ghost posted:

Wow sounds really cool you should find out a way to get the money and make it seem like the kid squandered it.

Way ahead of you, gonna get that money and use it for a few "special" lap dances in Vegas

• Locked thread