Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

I've run a big money league for the last 2 years now. I sent invitations to previous participants but it'll a first-come first-serve deal. For those of you who are new, I write a weekly color commentary that covers each match and add some nifty statistics and charts at the bottom showing total points for each team, the average score each week etc. Rules and times open to discussion.

Details:
9/1 draft at 6:30PM PST, snake, order posted once 12 people have paid using a RNG
12 teams, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 flex, no kicker with 20 total spots.
PPR, 6 points per passing TD
ESPN: http://games.espn.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=1298691&seasonId=2016
A Leaguesafe has been setup with payouts determined by majority rule: https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/3523447/its-miller-time-sa-league#sthash.dOKO5gVm.dpuf

1. Me
2. Tiptoes
3. Green Gloves
4. Ninja Bob
5. Dubious
6. VietCampo
7. will the thrill
8. DeliciousMonster
9. 5436
10. Nibbler
11. blue squares
12. toybux

All paid.

Its Miller Time fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Aug 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
I'm totally in again. I like this league and I've finished #1 and #2 the last two years (so close to going back-to-back!).

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Pmed!

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
No kicker? Awesome. I'm totally back in, this was fun last year.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
sign me up for yet another league

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I'm interested just for the commentary.

will the thrill
Aug 18, 2003

When I hit the club, Ima be wit David Banner, a thug ass nigga wit bad table mannaz
I'm in, let's blow some dough

DeliciousMonster
Sep 2, 2007
I regret some things!
I'm in, gotta defend my title (I am probably not going to successfully defend my title).

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

I am thrilled at the level of interest. Those who were around last year know the trouble we had. We ended up going with an 8 man league with something like 8 or 9 starting RB/WRs.

DeliciousMonster
Sep 2, 2007
I regret some things!
It's nice to brag about my fantasy team breaking 200 points while also not providing any context at all

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

12 teams would be great, I find myself enjoying 8 team leagues less and less.
Last year was still fun though!

Jul 11, 2003

by astral
I'm down, but PM me!

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Please pay into the Leaguesafe. We already have 8/9 people and this will be happening.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
:signings: completed

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Its Miller Time posted:

Please pay into the Leaguesafe. We already have 8/9 people and this will be happening.

Just paid. Also new to ESPN fantasy, what do you need from me?

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

I just looked a little - I guess I have to invite you and everyone else who is new. Please PM me your email or post it using [ spoiler] email [/ spoiler] (take out space within each bracket) and edit it out once you get the invite.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Okay I paid up, ready for season 2

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Its Miller Time posted:

I just looked a little - I guess I have to invite you and everyone else who is new. Please PM me your email or post it using [ spoiler] email [/ spoiler] (take out space within each bracket) and edit it out once you get the invite.

Alright i sent a pm, at least i think that's the email i have for espn.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

VietCampo, Dubious and Green Gloves, you should have received invitations to the ESPN league and the Leaguesafe.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
I paid my :10bux:x5.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Paid in full.

Nibbler
Feb 13, 2007

America's Game, the way it's meant to be played.
Looks like there's still a couple spots left, if so I'm down.

Got the invite - will send payment after work tonight. Thanks!

Nibbler fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Aug 15, 2016

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

This looks great! I'm in. I like that you do commentary. I'll pay right away.

austindegroot at gmail

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Great, added you 2. We have 12 in the ESPN and 11 in the Leagesafe, I have to figure out who's MIA and is vestigial and not participating this year.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Thanks to everyone who responded to my email today. You all have done a fantastic job of paying. We have 11 people in the Leaguesafe and 10 have paid.

Tiptoes, will the thrill and 5436, if you could PM or email me your email and real name, I'm trying to match everything up so I know who is who.

My email is joshmiller0802 at gmail

We still need 1 more!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I could invite my brother. He's played fantasy for years and might be interested.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

First come first serve. Confirm he's interested, send me his information before someone else posts and he's in.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

He's in three already, so he declined

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

blue squares posted:

He's in three already, so he declined

Only 3? that's a filthy casual rightt there. :)

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I prefer to stick with just one. It makes things way more fun to really have everything hang on one team

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

There's too much variance, with one team you can get screwed if your top pick or 2 eats it. 5436 still needs to pay and we still need 1 more.

Jul 11, 2003

by astral
Paid

Jul 11, 2003

by astral
Someone else join!!!!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

autodraft bot team

toybux
Feb 15, 2002

fuck you
i'm a quarterback
Is there still an open spot?

Edit: If there is, any chance of changing minimum bid to 0?

toybux fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Aug 22, 2016

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

yes

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

That could be me? I paid but didn't check in with my name and whatnot

toybux
Feb 15, 2002

fuck you
i'm a quarterback
OK well if it isn't TASTE THE PAIN!! then I'll take the last spot.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

This isn't an auction league.

toybux we're happy to have you in the last spot. Please PM me your email. You can join the Leaguesafe yourself I believe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toybux
Feb 15, 2002

fuck you
i'm a quarterback

Its Miller Time posted:

This isn't an auction league.

toybux we're happy to have you in the last spot. Please PM me your email. You can join the Leaguesafe yourself I believe.

PMed. I get it isn't an auction league, but is the free agency auctions? The league settings seem to indicate there is, which is what I was suggesting be changed to a 0 min bid. Not a huge deal though.

Edit: And joined the Leaguesafe too.

toybux fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Aug 22, 2016

• Locked thread