Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Oh hey Darren Sproles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

blue squares posted:

So, Miller Time.... are you still planning to do this? It's one of the main reasons I joined this league. I get it, though, if actual real life stuff has you too busy.

He sent it out the last two weeks, so I'm guessing he might not have the right email address for you.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Oh poo poo I thought it would be posted ITT. I signed up with facebook (I think) so I don't know how that works
edit: found them in my other email. PM'd Miller. Thanks, Ninja.

blue squares fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Sep 27, 2016

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I need a RB and have a ton of great WRs. Some WRs I could move: Terelle Pryor (31.9), Anquan Boldin (12.2), Mike Wallace (19.2, 20.1, 6.9)

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Take a hike blue squares with your Agholor for Crowell offer. I thumb my nose at thee!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I have no idea how to trade

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
Thanks for the effort guys but I'm not sure it was necessary this week.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
its me, i'm the idiot who didnt set her lineup :suicide:

Nibbler
Feb 13, 2007

America's Game, the way it's meant to be played.

blue squares posted:

I have no idea how to trade

I wish I was cool enough to make dubious trade offers.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Turns out swapping in Stills for Terrance West earlier today is already paying dividends.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Who has AJ Green?

Nibbler
Feb 13, 2007

That would be me. I also have Dez Bryant though so it evens out.

Additionally the person I'm up against this week had the CIN defense.. 14 pts. Miami you are horrible.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
I finally won a week! It's a goddamn miracle!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

On Tuesday I looked at team WEED and saw his QB out with concussion and four starters on bye week. And I laughed at my upcoming boring, easy win.

And then I got owned

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

*does the 5-0 with the most points in the league dance*

I'm really glad I gambled on David Johnson at #3 overall in the draft. He has been everything I hoped for. Please never die.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008

blue squares posted:

On Tuesday I looked at team WEED and saw his QB out with concussion and four starters on bye week. And I laughed at my upcoming boring, easy win.

And then I got owned

Yeah the Jizz Man Rodgers and Artis Formerly Known as Pain really came through.

Can I proclaim my love affair with Jordan Howard?

Derek Anderson was not a good idea. Like hes capable of moving the ball but then doing like the stupidest poo poo imaginable.

Nibbler
Feb 13, 2007

Tiptoes posted:

*does the 5-0 with the most points in the league dance*

I'm really glad I gambled on David Johnson at #3 overall in the draft. He has been everything I hoped for. Please never die.

Bang bang and I are only like a few pts back and you basically just invited a dj injury so good going dude.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I am not looking forward to the next few weeks matches, will be happy to get out 2-2.

I'm hoping my revolving door of RB2's continues to hold up. haha

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Nibbler posted:

Bang bang and I are only like a few pts back and you basically just invited a dj injury so good going dude.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXwP780LBw8

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

yeah my season is over

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Woohoo Team Weed grabbed his 1st high score. Thanks to the law offices of Henry Beckham Cooper. No Cam I dont like you (but keep putting up those points).

It sucks that the team has Ajayi seems to be one that is inactive? Kevin White is still on their roster.

Nibbler
Feb 13, 2007

Dude, I'm in WA, Team Weed always has the high score.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
loving david johnson ><

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Montgomery worth the $21 so far.

DeliciousMonster
Sep 2, 2007
I regret some things!
My year of total self-destruction continues by benching Davante Adams the one time he really blows up.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

DeliciousMonster posted:

My year of total self-destruction continues by benching Davante Adams the one time he really blows up.

38.2 points

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Holy hell what a nail biter, my WRs Carried me hard. Sorry for the first loss Libido

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

what happened to Josh Miller's team? drat, dude.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008

Nibbler posted:

Dude, I'm in WA, Team Weed always has the high score.

Sup Seattle goon?

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Makes sense my WRs poo poo the bed but I think theyll be good to go next week.

Nibbler
Feb 13, 2007

VietCampo posted:

Holy hell what a nail biter, my WRs Carried me hard. Sorry for the first loss Libido

I knew with Olsen on a bye and McCoy hampered I was basically hosed, so that's all right my friend. I never expected to go this deep without a loss. At this point I fully expect to go on an epic losing streak.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Yea, at this point if my WRs don't produce I'm basically boned with my disgusting RB core.

Nibbler
Feb 13, 2007

Grank, I had to turn down your trade as Murray is my most consistent player especially with McCoy going down and thanks to Rex Ryan the genius, who knows how long he is going to be out for.

toybux
Feb 15, 2002

fuck you
i'm a quarterback

Nibbler posted:

Grank, I had to turn down your trade as Murray is my most consistent player especially with McCoy going down and thanks to Rex Ryan the genius, who knows how long he is going to be out for.

Fair enough. My RB position is just a dumpster fire. If anyone has an RB they want to deal for a WR hit me up.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Why in the gently caress is Purple Grank playing the Browns defense against me? I feel like I'm supposed to be insulted by that, like when Brady punts on 3rd down

toybux
Feb 15, 2002

fuck you
i'm a quarterback

blue squares posted:

Why in the gently caress is Purple Grank playing the Browns defense against me? I feel like I'm supposed to be insulted by that, like when Brady punts on 3rd down

Fitzpatrick and a dream

Nibbler
Feb 13, 2007

blue squares posted:

It's called hubris. Like how the Browns actually field a football team instead of just forfeiting.

Nibbler
Feb 13, 2007

I was stuck at minus 3 points for so long and was sure I was going to lose by that count. I had 3 full on duds this week and pulled off the win thanks to a miracle OT TD by Carr and so many penalties the Raiders needed a million yards to compensate. I regret nothing.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Good win. I knew my undefeated streak wouldn't last forever but it was fun while it lasted. I even pulled JJ Nelson's 2 TD performance out of my rear end for my second flex spot in order to make you work for it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeliciousMonster
Sep 2, 2007
I regret some things!
I have way too much invested in the Seattle offense.

• Locked thread