Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeliciousMonster
Sep 2, 2007
I regret some things!
I'm in, gotta defend my title (I am probably not going to successfully defend my title).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeliciousMonster
Sep 2, 2007
I regret some things!
It's nice to brag about my fantasy team breaking 200 points while also not providing any context at all

DeliciousMonster
Sep 2, 2007
I regret some things!
Yeah, I cut him when the Ravens did. It didn't occur to me they would bring him back. I'm not thrilled by the whole ordeal

DeliciousMonster
Sep 2, 2007
I regret some things!
I learned this week the best defense is no defense

DeliciousMonster
Sep 2, 2007
I regret some things!
I'm 0-2 and very invested in the Seahawks offense. This, surely, is a coincidence.

DeliciousMonster
Sep 2, 2007
I regret some things!
My year of total self-destruction continues by benching Davante Adams the one time he really blows up.

DeliciousMonster
Sep 2, 2007
I regret some things!
I have way too much invested in the Seattle offense.

DeliciousMonster
Sep 2, 2007
I regret some things!

blue squares posted:

If Jordy Nelson doesnt catch a TD pass, I'm cooked

The commissioner hasn't posted on Something Awful in over 2 months. What are the odds he just keeps the money

Don't worry, Deandre Hopkins is about to score 35 points.

DeliciousMonster
Sep 2, 2007
I regret some things!
I've had a few close losses this year, including week 1 when I only lost because the Colts D got -5 points. I maintain that RG THREE DICKS is a mediocre team with a bad team's record.

DeliciousMonster
Sep 2, 2007
I regret some things!
Adams stole me that victory. With how my three Seahawks performed, I really should not have won.

Now all I need is for purple grank and DAB NATION to lose, while I somehow beat the best team in the league, and I'm in the playoffs. Easy.

DeliciousMonster
Sep 2, 2007
I regret some things!

DeliciousMonster posted:

Adams stole me that victory. With how my three Seahawks performed, I really should not have won.

Now all I need is for purple grank and DAB NATION to lose, while I somehow beat the best team in the league, and I'm in the playoffs. Easy.

lmao it actually happened

DeliciousMonster
Sep 2, 2007
I regret some things!
I believe that's correct, yeah. You'd have one more win than me and take the 6 seed in that scenario.

DeliciousMonster
Sep 2, 2007
I regret some things!
I'm on a hot streak that's going to take me all the way to the second round of the playoffs

DeliciousMonster
Sep 2, 2007
I regret some things!
Well, Davante Adams let my trip to the finals drop through his hands twice, but I can't be mad. Two months ago I was 2-7, so coming within a drop of the finals is better than I could've dreamed.

DeliciousMonster
Sep 2, 2007
I regret some things!
I'm not sure what we agreed on, but I wouldn't object of we decided that 3rd place was the real winner.

Congrats on your championship victory, your name will reverberate throughout history.

DeliciousMonster
Sep 2, 2007
I regret some things!
As much as I would enjoy getting more money, $350/$175/$75 makes more sense. The people in the finals should always get a huge cut of the prize pool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeliciousMonster
Sep 2, 2007
I regret some things!
It stopped being Miller time. Could be years before it comes around again.

• Locked thread