Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

VietCampo posted:

Man I was not expecting to hold this much of a lead at this point going into the 4 pm set of games.

Was thinking it was gonna be a shootout in Tampa.

two of your players scored zero lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Ninja Bob posted:

I lost to our MIA commish this week, and Trevor Siemian got 35 points, and I have to do the writeup this week.

Okay.

:captainpop: :chanpop: :vince:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

One quarter left

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Ninja Bob posted:

So I just realized I never did the write up for last week, so sorry about being an rear end in a top hat. If people are still interested, I'll get it up tomorrow.

I would enjoy it, but if you're busy, it's okay. I took myself off the google doc (a few weeks ago) for this week, so I know how it is.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Nibbler posted:

Dude I think you have the bad beat of the year for sure. Just brutal.

Made for a funny paragraph though!

Thanks, Ninja Bob :)

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Now you get to do that fun thing where you check your score against who would have been your match ups for each week and see how far you would have gone

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

VietCampo posted:

so my team is falling apart at the best worst.

first riddick now julio :negative:

I lost Melvin Gordon :( Given my running backs, that's probably a wrap on my season

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

also gently caress Le'Veon Bell and my 6-7 record having opponent knocking me out of the playoffs in week one

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

DeliciousMonster posted:

I'm on a hot streak that's going to take me all the way to the second round of the playoffs

and my rodgers TD goes to your receiver. I hate you so much

we have 9 combined players in this game, including both of our QBs

34.9 points from Bilal Powel on my bench. Of course he only got those because Forte got injured in the 1st quarter and there was no way to predict that, but drat it. Also Taylor Gabriel would have at least given me a shot if I had played him. Super frustrating to see all those points on my bench.

blue squares fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Dec 12, 2016

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Nibbler posted:

Maybe he just really believes in John Brown.

How are the payouts going to work with no commish?

Not my problem!!!

:negative:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Nibbler posted:

The worst part is Fitz probably assumed he was going to lose going into tonight and then as each poo poo quarter rolled on more and more hope creeped in... until Reed caught that one pass and then punched someone in the face. His championship dream was that face.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I dont care because I lost

but I am wondering why this dumb league has me matched up against Bang Bang three weeks in a row

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

According to leaguesafe the commissioner has to set the allocations and then we can vote so......

good luck lol

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Yeah I've got the thread bookmarked so I'll vote to approve the results whenever it's time

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

jesus christ. anyway just nominate yourself and i'll vote when I get the email

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Nibbler posted:

I made a post on the leaguesafe message board. We need 6 people to throw up a vote and then we can move forward. "I authorize (name) to be the new commissioner." Very formal.

voted

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I wonder if Its Miller Time literally died or went to jail or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Not enough goons die, imo

• Locked thread