Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Pmed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Paid in full.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
I am good on anything. This is going to be the first time I am going to be using a FAAB budget ever. I might draft a really good team but my FAAB might suck.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Just do 6 teams starting week 14 with #1 and #2 having a bye.

Thanks Miller Time Ill take a look at the free agents of 2015.

I am fine with 60 seconds. Thats plenty of time I dont want the draft to drag out forever. I have a list of guys I want it wont probably wont take more than 20 seconds for me to pick.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Hey I got an F from ESPN. Thanks ESPN.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
In the post draft email ESPN sends you.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
I think the benches are a little too deep I didnt even bother to look at how many spots there was.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
I am hedging on Mr. Weed head and Derrick Henry to come through otherwise my roster is pretty lackluster.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
My lovely auto draft landed me Tyrell Williams. Saves me some FAAB money!

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008

blue squares posted:

On Tuesday I looked at team WEED and saw his QB out with concussion and four starters on bye week. And I laughed at my upcoming boring, easy win.

And then I got owned

Yeah the Jizz Man Rodgers and Artis Formerly Known as Pain really came through.

Can I proclaim my love affair with Jordan Howard?

Derek Anderson was not a good idea. Like hes capable of moving the ball but then doing like the stupidest poo poo imaginable.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Woohoo Team Weed grabbed his 1st high score. Thanks to the law offices of Henry Beckham Cooper. No Cam I dont like you (but keep putting up those points).

It sucks that the team has Ajayi seems to be one that is inactive? Kevin White is still on their roster.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008

Nibbler posted:

Dude, I'm in WA, Team Weed always has the high score.

Sup Seattle goon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Makes sense my WRs poo poo the bed but I think theyll be good to go next week.

• Locked thread