Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I'm interested just for the commentary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Its Miller Time posted:

Please pay into the Leaguesafe. We already have 8/9 people and this will be happening.

Just paid. Also new to ESPN fantasy, what do you need from me?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Its Miller Time posted:

I just looked a little - I guess I have to invite you and everyone else who is new. Please PM me your email or post it using [ spoiler] email [/ spoiler] (take out space within each bracket) and edit it out once you get the invite.

Alright i sent a pm, at least i think that's the email i have for espn.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

blue squares posted:

He's in three already, so he declined

Only 3? that's a filthy casual rightt there. :)

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

toybux posted:

I'd rather do the 13 game regular season with 6 team 1 week playoffs starting in week 14, with the championship week 16. Seems like the best format, 12 teams with 12 weeks and only 4 playoff teams is a lot of variance.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Its Miller Time posted:

I had Theo Riddick go in the last round, 15, in a goon draft Wednesday. He went in the 7th in our draft. I think my favorite team is Dab Nation's:

QB: Cousins, Mariota, M. Ryan
RB: AP, Forte, J. White, Hyde, Hill, T. Coleman, McKinnon, CJ Prosise
WR: Jeffery, Watkins, Diggs, C. Johnson, M. Mitchell
TE: Barnidge, ASJ, Eifert
DST: Broncos

Yea that was me who took Riddick, i didn't want to take him so early but was basically going for upside PPR backs by then.

My teams p bleh also.

Should be set at QB and WR, but i would need my RB's to be consistent hopefully.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Nibbler posted:

Whoever plays blue squares better post the scoreboard next week if they're ahead.

That'd be me playing him next week. Hopefully i will be ahead. heh

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Tiptoes posted:

Holy poo poo what an intense first week. Thank you, Drew Brees and DeAngelo Williams, for being absolute monsters!

Man i knew that last D.Will TD was gonna be the stab.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
RIP my fuggin RB's lol

anddddddd i'm trotting out Theo Riddick and Terrace West next week.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

blue squares posted:

I'm down 58 but I think it's reasonable to expect Rodgers, Nelson, and Langford have a good shot at closing that gap

Please no. My RB situation is already in shambles, i can't take anymore.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
:)

Now i have no idea wtf to do at RB,

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I just blew half my budget on Dwayne Washington, lol.

My RB situation is looking p iffy atm, but i do have Theo Riddick, so having Washington is good. Depending on Moncreif, i may even end up starting both of them.

Also with benches being this deep, i'm not sure how often we will actually need to spend that much budget?

Just tell me i'm dumb.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Sep 21, 2016

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

blue squares posted:

At least you didn't leave 40 points on your bench

I did, i started Moncrief over Travis Benjamin.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Oh hey Darren Sproles

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Turns out swapping in Stills for Terrance West earlier today is already paying dividends.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I am not looking forward to the next few weeks matches, will be happy to get out 2-2.

I'm hoping my revolving door of RB2's continues to hold up. haha

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Montgomery worth the $21 so far.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Holy hell what a nail biter, my WRs Carried me hard. Sorry for the first loss Libido

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Yea, at this point if my WRs don't produce I'm basically boned with my disgusting RB core.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
So has Miller given up and checked out of the league?

Just wondering, since haven't seen any of the post match commentaries for a few weeks, unless that's just me? Also rostering 3 players on IR, so not sure

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Nov 2, 2016

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

blue squares posted:

Looks like it. Bang bang, I sent you a trade offer

Gonna have to decline, sorry bud.

RB's probably my most volatile spot atm and i'm hoping Big Ben doesn't come back and hurt himself even more.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Had a few injury bumps early, but i'm really liking my team atm.

I do regret bidding half my budget on Dwayne Washington though, lmao.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Nov 4, 2016

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Yea... the weekly commentary was what initially got me wanting into the league too. Wasn't a big deal but have me a little fun read.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Haha yeah, never trust McCarthy, but it was worth it while it last, now I'm
Back to rotating my rag tag team of RBs.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

I seem to remember commish went missing for a while last season as well, I wouldn't worry about it yet. Rough season for him, but still poor form to not set his lineup at all down the stretch.

Yea I think someone said he was in another league with him and that he is still active in that league. So I'm guessIng his team
In this league hasn't gone the way he was hoping and he's just completely given up on this league.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Man I was not expecting to hold this much of a lead at this point going into the 4 pm set of games.

Was thinking it was gonna be a shootout in Tampa.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Tight ends are the worst

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
God damnit Davante Adams why

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Gonna lose again because I forgot to bench one of my TEs for Landry after they both put up big fat 0s the week before.

loving TEs

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Of course i'm up against the only 3 players to actually do anything in that game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
so my team is falling apart at the best worst.

first riddick now julio :negative:

• Locked thread