Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
In short, I joined Fetlife and browsed this woman's ad in my area. She's gonna have a gangbang w multiple guys (With boyfriend in attendance w/some girl friends) at a hotel room downtown. Its in 24 hours and I'm intrigued, but intimidated. I don't know why I started this thread but gently caress it

Cliche Guevara fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Aug 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

Cliche Guevara posted:

gently caress it

yeh

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
It's gonna smell bad.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

how much Cum do you think is gonna get in ops mouth I'm guessing a lot

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
this is gonna be op:

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Hey OP heard u were having your first gb congrats here's some tips to get u started:

If you are nervous you can jerk off in the back while another guy or 10 goes- get comfortable and take ur time

Stick it in as soon as u can manage to get a biner

Things can get messy! Bring a water bottle and douse your junk w rubbing alcohol when you are done

Most importantly have fun and feel free to bring a friend!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

It's been a while since a good Trip Report

Also I think this is going to be fake

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
that's how I got out of paying child support for op

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
When you get nervous just imagine everyone else is naked.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
gbs = gangbang station

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

Professor Shark posted:

It's been a while since a good Trip Report

Also I think this is going to be fake

My fear (hope?) is it will be as well. safety is really my biggest concern tbt. Trip report wasn't intentional but yknow what! It is now

Cliche Guevara fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Aug 10, 2016

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
make sure you save up all your spit on the drive there so when you arrive you have plenty of drool to lube up everyones hole & dick, if this is your first time you're obligated to be the spit guy

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Sounds like a a good way to look at cocks and get an STD. Count me out.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Some dude invited me to an orgy and offered me some drugs one time. I didn't want to go to his stupid orgy and he didn't share any of his drugs then. What a bitch. :shrug:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
hf getting gangbanged op

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Stay strapped, homie. Leave your credit and debit cards at home bring just enough cash to get a cab ride to and from. You might get robbed by some Mandingo.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
kinda weird that you talk to your mom on fetlife op :grin:

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
gangbangs are good

more gangs should bang, imo

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Isn't this how George Costanza got robbed?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
the gang that bangs together hangs together

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

carrion kit posted:

make sure you save up all your spit on the drive there so when you arrive you have plenty of drool to lube up everyones hole & dick, if this is your first time you're obligated to be the spit guy

the industry term is "fluffer"

a dog from hell posted:

Sounds like a a good way to look at cocks and get an STD. Count me out.

count me in!

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
when you get there they are gonna ask you for money

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i just wanna see how dumpy these people are

fetlife people are essentially all formless blobs squeezing through what cracks are afforded betwixt all the ropes

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

krustygrill dat rear end

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
here are 3 pics of a mc gangbang that i ordered a while ago (golden arches secret menu item)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
not my thing but i dont judge. have fun op, use protection and make sure to check ur self over thoroughly before leaving. that is if showers are not avail, then again gang bang showers are prob like strip club food...might just be better off to wipe the semen off ur ear lobes and just go with a puerto rican sink shower before checking out. oh and make sure to bring some good sex drugs too, go big or go home!

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

The Protagonist posted:

i just wanna see how dumpy these people are

oh they're gonna be dumpy af

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Smythe posted:

here are 3 pics of a mc gangbang that i ordered a while ago (golden arches secret menu item)

lmao okay you're good you can stay mod

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i thought that you had to put the whole chicken sandwich in the middle of the mcdouble, bun and all

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

go but take a bible and proselytize the entire time

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
it's a scam and they're going to rob you, op

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
The 10 people you will see at your local neighborhood orgy

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

City of Tampa posted:

i thought that you had to put the whole chicken sandwich in the middle of the mcdouble, bun and all

i ordered it from the register and the trained burger professional built this beast.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Smythe posted:

This is like when you squeeze your tongue between your lips to make it look like a 3rd lip but instead it's a piece of fried chicken.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
OP is this an open invitation or did you respond to the ad and have to be approved to get the hotel info etc

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
Just go, what do you got to lose?

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Did somebody say honeypot?
You came to tge right place sense this is GBS: Gang Bang Sentral :wink:

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

i like that posted:

OP is this an open invitation or did you respond to the ad and have to be approved to get the hotel info etc

The latter. She is phone verifying today or tomorrow--she sent an email w her first middle and last name in the email addy. Not that it means anything because could be bogus, but it was a long long email w lots of details but emphasizing safety at least 3 times.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
You should wait for all the other guys to finish so its slippery in there. Friction might be a problem but you have the excitation from the other men's cum going for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my area is full of retard marine prude fucks so nothing cool like that happens here

the raves suck too

you're going though right OP? i mean at worst it's weird as gently caress and you just bail what's to lose

• Locked thread