Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

don't be late, it's first come first served

you don't want to miss out on the spread

by which i mean the doritos and hard cheeses

No soft cheeses and cheese spreads? This gang bang is TAPPED bro!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

lol never show up late to the gang bang. that's like gang banging 101, everyone knows that

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
dont show up late, but dont show up too early-- you'll look desperate and everyone will think you're new so they'll avoid you. Wait for a few others to show up first.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

take zinc supplements for a huge ropey loads

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Be sure to make eye contact with other dudes when your dicks touch each other during DVP or DAP.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that's the cue to high 5

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Just remember: there is no separate password for the house. It's just a trick to try and reveal you as an outsider!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Be sure to make eye contact with other dudes when your dicks touch each other during DVP or DAP.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

MeatwadIsGod posted:

OP better livepost to document this like Hunter S. Thompson in Hell's Angels

If anything ever made me never want to be near a gangbang in my life, it was Hell's Angels.

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:

numberoneposter posted:

i would bring a few tubes of pringles and a couple six packs of lemonade alcopops (and maybe some weed if thats ur thing) to an orgy for sure you will be a hero OP

This is legit true

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
And when you cum, pull out, close your eyes and swing left to right showering everyone you possibly can.
They will thank you for it.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Just keep thrusting/talking about the dangers of AIDS

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

ugh i hate PVP

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lol what is this im just gonna slam the cock in and if things touch well that's the point ain't it

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

lol what is this im just gonna slam the cock in and if things touch well that's the point ain't it

Mord how many gangs you had? Was a girl there?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Are gangbangs the OPs fetish or is he just going because being tenth in line to bang a dependapotamus is the only way he can get some strange? I can respect the former but not the latter.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
rip OP

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hoping everything turned out well for you, OP.
And that weren't stabbed to death or beaten within an inch of your life for your wallet and lost the Subway gift card your mom gave you for christmas that still has $4.87 left on it.
Goon bless.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Big Beef City posted:

And that weren't stabbed to death or beaten within an inch of your life for your wallet and lost the Subway gift card your mom gave you for christmas that still has $4.87 left on it.
Goon bless.

i don't really care if he was stabbed or can't eat fresh but i need closure

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

Goon bless.

At least somebody would get a six inch.

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

Germstore posted:

Are gangbangs the OPs fetish or is he just going because being tenth in line to bang a dependapotamus is the only way he can get some strange? I can respect the former but not the latter.

I'm all over the spectrum sexually and what I like sexually is scattered as well - a full on sex session w multiple strangers isn't one of them, but I'm intrigued enough to try it. I'm not desperate. This is just for kicks.

I leave in an hour, kind goons.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

:f5::f5::f5::f5::f5::f5::f5::f5::f5::f5::f5::f5::f5::f5:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Darth123123 posted:

Mord how many gangs you had? Was a girl there?

All I'm gonna say is in Germany the gangbangs are orderly and there's like 6-7 dudes on a bench waiting kinda tugging to stay hardish while watching the girl and a guy go at it until the guy is done, then the next guy in line goes and so on.

very orderly, the Germans

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

sounds like op is the dude scopin out the other dicks at what is supposed to be a perfectly normal, straight, gangbang

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

don't sleaze this up, you deviant

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

OP is gonna end up on Efukt as "SPERGIN' OUT!" with a caption that's a pic of him and his face is all blurred but he's clearly just jizzed super early and made a mess.

or not, no idea.

goon fun have luck

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:

Cliche Guevara posted:

I'm all over the spectrum sexually and what I like sexually is scattered as well - a full on sex session w multiple strangers isn't one of them, but I'm intrigued enough to try it. I'm not desperate. This is just for kicks.

I leave in an hour, kind goons.

It's not about strangers, it's about the girl's excitement.

Anyway bring a towel and toothbrush and take a shower before you join in.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Imperialist Dog posted:

It's not about strangers, it's about the girl's excitement.

Anyway bring a towel and toothbrush and take a shower before you join in.

you make it a habit of just helping yourself to strangers' showers when you go visit?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

jarofpiss posted:

you make it a habit of just helping yourself to strangers' showers when you go visit?

It's a hotel? Li,e a super 8 or something

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

OP, tell us the hotel chain!

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

Moridin920 posted:

All I'm gonna say is in Germany the gangbangs are orderly and there's like 6-7 dudes on a bench waiting kinda tugging to stay hardish while watching the girl and a guy go at it until the guy is done, then the next guy in line goes and so on.

very orderly, the Germans
Graaaandpa, you know how Mom gets when you tell us your WWII stories. :rolleyes:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i thought this was goin down in a dairy queen bathroom

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

Germstore posted:

OP, tell us the hotel chain!

lol not quite termite. It's not a Hilton nor is it a crack den. Known chain. That's all I'm dishing for visuals.

Walking there now!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
cum everywhere

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Is it like a Howard Johnson at least? :shrug:

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
the OP is loving right now? I hope so OP because I most certainly am not

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

luncheon meat posted:

the OP is loving right now? I hope so OP because I most certainly am not

I post left handed

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Is it like a Howard Johnson at least? :shrug:

It's not in the league of that nor S8 but it's a level above that.

I'm waiting outside hotel now. I have to admit the anticipation is making my heart race. That's almost better than the sex, sometimes, sad to say.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Cliche Guevara posted:

It's not in the league of that nor S8 but it's a level above that.

I'm waiting outside hotel now. I have to admit the anticipation is making my heart race. That's almost better than the sex, sometimes, sad to say.

i cant blame u. Gonna see so sooo many dicks in various states of rigidity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
Heh here's some comedy - I got here early, asked for room number and yet no answer. Waiting. Two mins after showtime

• Locked thread