Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
kinda weird that you talk to your mom on fetlife op :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Lol you're a loving coward any way you cut it so worst case scenario you're just a sad little human being jerking it at home

lol dang someone is on a mean streak today

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Egbert Souse posted:

OP shouted SOMETHING AWFUL DOT COM when he reached orgasm

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

Please ban the op if he doesn't come back

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
also that is a legit username dude lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
mod challenge should be first guy to document his participation in a gang bang before the OP does gets to be IK for a week

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
also what is the number of dudes it has to be before it becomes a gang bang? I'm thinking a hard 6 but i dont know what the actual scientific number is

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Smythe posted:

OP if you don't report back to this thread with at least some info about your epic gang bang I am going to freakin ban or at least probate you tomorrow. depending on my mood and my mood alone. deadline :siren: tomorrow 10pm pacific time.

I've been banned for much more minor infractions than this bullshit of a thread, i say permaprobe him :twisted:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Celluloid Sam posted:

boners dyin cloud
also lol dammit people need to stop changing Sam's av this poo poo gets confusing he is the cool snake guy not the goat vendingmachine thats vendagoat it doesnt even make sense for CS to have a to have a venda goat av

Nooner fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Aug 13, 2016

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Celluloid Sam posted:

thank you nooner that is the most important empty quote I've ever received

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
sorry i edited in a comment before i saw that post and then felt bad so there is a nother empty quote, it was a good post lol (:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:
t...the forbidden meme :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

fukkin lol

• Locked thread