Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
OP don't forget the password!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke0nzpMIyNo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Champenema posted:

You know that laugh that kindof blasts from your nose?

And sometimes sends a paper across the desk? Yah I know it..

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Germstore posted:

I have written a parody of Gay Bar for this thread. It's just Gay Bar with every instance of "Gay Bar" changed to "Gangbang." No other changes were necessary.

drat dude you're like the Weird Al of our generation, how do you come up with this stuff?

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Cliche Guevara posted:

Give me some time! I got work rn and will update later this afternoon otherwise mods ban me for a week or so ok?

OP is in the Central time zone which means it'll be 5:00 PM in 38 minutes which is when it stops being afternoon and starts being evening

So ban OP in 38 minutes if there's still no update imo

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Zzulu posted:

Seems to me a pro gangbanger would always go first? Why would you want to go after the other pasty middle aged dudes had their turn? Why would you want to stand back watching the rhytmic slapping of the other guys balls as they pound the girl, their depressed anus staring you in the eyes

That's a lot of pressure to perform in front of all those strange fellas Zzulu, which is why only the season vets can pull it off.

Just as with everything else, being experienced means better rewards

• Locked thread