Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my area is full of retard marine prude fucks so nothing cool like that happens here

the raves suck too

you're going though right OP? i mean at worst it's weird as gently caress and you just bail what's to lose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a dog from hell posted:

Health and dignity

there's condoms for the first and the latter is just a bullshit societal construct

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a dog from hell posted:

Yes I know you are very stubborn and enlightened.

huh im just saying put your peepee into the hole?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gbs waits with bated breath

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
more of big don's boys imo

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's very important that you are ON TIME

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that's the cue to high 5

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lol what is this im just gonna slam the cock in and if things touch well that's the point ain't it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Darth123123 posted:

Mord how many gangs you had? Was a girl there?

All I'm gonna say is in Germany the gangbangs are orderly and there's like 6-7 dudes on a bench waiting kinda tugging to stay hardish while watching the girl and a guy go at it until the guy is done, then the next guy in line goes and so on.

very orderly, the Germans

• Locked thread