Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
Bring rice krispie treats

those things are delicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

a dog from hell posted:

Slender at 220?

in the context of internet message boards, 220 is positively svelte

GBS waits with bad breath

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
see if you can work in a "support are troops" reference, as you literally support one of our troops

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

Snatch Duster posted:

yea 220 being 6'3" isn't really fat.

that guy is a inch taller according to GiS so yea, OP probably doesn't look like pancake goon

Yeah I didn't really mean to imply 220=automatic fatty. It was more of a throwaway joke about the average weight of Internet people.

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
Wonder if housekeeping or hotel staff notices that 8 people all went into the same room.

I guess it wouldn't be that uncommon for business stuff.

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

Gaunab posted:

op was sodomized by some people who knew what they were doing. that or they got tricked into a pitch meeting for vector knives

hosed either way

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
So who pays for the room? Does everyone kick in some money at the door, or is it not enough of a cost to worry about? Is there a refund if you get stage fright? Do you all get introduced by first name only? By preference? Who decides what music gets played, or is the TV just left on kinda loud?

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

Wafflz posted:

In the wood paneled corner, standing five feet seven inches tall and weighing in at three hundred and seventy two pounds, he is a public masturbater. Making his gang bang debut, give it up for Weedlord "Sour Milk Smellllllll" Bonerhitler!

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
Would you bring a towel? I mean, there's towels there already, but enough for (X) number of people?

Are there rules of etiquette for this kind of thing?

edit - when I read that after posting I can only hear it in Seinfeld's voice

really wanting some answers here OP

Baxter fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Aug 12, 2016

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
maybe this is some kind of performance-art piece, in that he's sorta loving all of us who want an update

I could at least respect that

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
he's a-typin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

Jastiger posted:

A bundt cake haha what. Someone post a photo to help with the example

Think toaster strudel

• Locked thread