Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:
Relax and have fun, OP, and don't be a dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\

numberoneposter posted:

i would bring a few tubes of pringles and a couple six packs of lemonade alcopops (and maybe some weed if thats ur thing) to an orgy for sure you will be a hero OP

This is legit true

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

\

Cliche Guevara posted:

I'm all over the spectrum sexually and what I like sexually is scattered as well - a full on sex session w multiple strangers isn't one of them, but I'm intrigued enough to try it. I'm not desperate. This is just for kicks.

I leave in an hour, kind goons.

It's not about strangers, it's about the girl's excitement.

Anyway bring a towel and toothbrush and take a shower before you join in.

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

\
Come on mate waiting for the trip report. Here are some guiding questions:

Was there anyone waiting outside the door?

Was there a secret knock?

Who answered the door?

Was the person who answered the door clothed?

Was the event in progress when you entered the room?

Was this w4mm or mw4mm? As in, did the gal organise this or was it her bf or husband's idea?

Were the participants masked?

Were pictures taken?

Did you have to wait your turn, or did it flow more "naturally"?

Did you bring your own raincoat or was it supplied?

Did everyone mostly enjoy themselves or was it awkward?

Please submit in essay format.

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

\

Professor Shark posted:

I'm a bit surprised that other women would be there tbh, were they the gf's of some of the participants? What did they do? I cannot imagine too many classy dames that would be down for that.

On the contrary.

Psychology Today posted:

The demographic profile of the swingers suggests that they are white for the most part, between 36 and 55 years of age, mostly college educated, married for at least 11 to 20 years, and with an average household income between $40,000 and $200,000. Many professions and occupations were represented, from blue-collar and white-collar workers to individuals with advanced professional degrees. Some were self-employed; others worked in public organizations such as health facilities and educational institutions.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-swinging-paradigm/201310/are-swingers-freaky-and-deviant

They're there because they enjoy it, I would assume.

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

\
This is the North Korea thread all over again

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

\
Good job OP welcome to the lifestyle

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

\

s0m3 guy posted:

gangbanging should be in the next olympics

I swear this is the plot of some weird seventies movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

\
I once cooked chow mein for the guests at a gangbang.

I am not kidding.

• Locked thread