Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
use a condom mate

and get ready to get mancum on ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Yeah who even needs dignity

*poos pants, watches anime*

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Yeah wear two, just in case

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Germstore posted:

double bagging increases condom failure rates

What about three then, smart guy

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Did you get any cool diseases? Did you nut on dude?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
what ever you do, do not bring condoms

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I'm worried for the OP

We jest and jeer, but it is in fact possible he was butchered by a madman instead of gangbanged..

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
This isnt really what I even consider a gangbang, it just sounds like a line of guys running a train on some girl which is technically a ganbgang i guess but WHATEV

A proper gangbang is a writhing hive of dudes and girls boning eachother all at once

Zzulu fucked around with this message at 11:21 on Aug 13, 2016

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
So can I arrange something like this where I am in the girls position and instead of a line of 30 guys it's a line of 30 women?
Asking for a friend

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I'm thinking of a gang, banging, together :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Seems to me a pro gangbanger would always go first? Why would you want to go after the other pasty middle aged dudes had their turn? Why would you want to stand back watching the rhytmic slapping of the other guys balls as they pound the girl, their depressed anus staring you in the eyes

• Locked thread