Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Cliche Guevara posted:

Spoke to her on the phone an hour ago. Pretty brief call. She basically stated she had a few "regulars" that would be there, and mentioned her Marine boyfriend would be there as well.

Uh yeah. I get off work at 4, and its around 830 so....will try to update everyone in between

Please do thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I woke up to no resolution? really hosed up OP, I expected better from you. Please call your mother she misses you

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Snatch Duster posted:

OP is a poo poo eating fuckhead.

I'm going to kill the OP

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I never heard of OP before this but he's earned a spot in my GBS heart, and I take back my threat to murder him

• Locked thread