Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Hey OP heard u were having your first gb congrats here's some tips to get u started:

If you are nervous you can jerk off in the back while another guy or 10 goes- get comfortable and take ur time

Stick it in as soon as u can manage to get a biner

Things can get messy! Bring a water bottle and douse your junk w rubbing alcohol when you are done

Most importantly have fun and feel free to bring a friend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

hemale in pain posted:

a room full of guys who are just standing about jerking their floppy dicks trying to stay hard.
go on........

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Hey OP sounds like everything went ok glad to hear u had a fun safe gangbang so maybe all of these scaredy-goons can stop making insecure posts about getting robbed. Looking forward to hearing about your load keep up the good work

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Ya was hopin to jerk to this thread, little worried that the OP is in a shame-spiral but he is probably sleeping after loving a stranger in a room full of men. Maybe this is a good time to organize a gbs gb; looking for fluffers or suckboys, hopefully can find a girl to be fuckslut or else it's just a jerkcircle; post itt if u r interested

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Petition to rename gbs = gang bang stories

and ban the op for blue balling me

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I think we need to be supportive of the OP..... It's ok if u had a traumatic gangbang experience- I want you to know gbs is here to offer levity during this shameful/STI-incubation period of your post-gangbang life

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
OP I'm not into calling people out....... but I am proposing a period of amnesty where you will not be banned if you admit you were too scared to gangbang

do not take this offer lightly your forums account is at risk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

shoophobo posted:

Just a pic to keep everyone hard:

gently caress my prostate! OP you owe me a new keyboard now this one has a fat load all over it holy zamoka

• Locked thread