Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
here are 3 pics of a mc gangbang that i ordered a while ago (golden arches secret menu item)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

City of Tampa posted:

i thought that you had to put the whole chicken sandwich in the middle of the mcdouble, bun and all

i ordered it from the register and the trained burger professional built this beast.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

a hole-y ghost posted:

This is like when you squeeze your tongue between your lips to make it look like a 3rd lip but instead it's a piece of fried chicken.

:jackbud:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
loving is for virgins.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
where is the god drat OP!??!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
OPs balls must be at critical levels of cum depletion.. holy poo poo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
how many freaking hot loads of inert spunk can OP extrude?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
OP is buried under 9000 pounds of undulating corpulent swinger flesh. Clawing at and maiming his delicate hole, stretching his smegma laden member like taffy. his fingernails searching endless, hopelessly, for traction in the soiled berber carpet. wracked with agony and slipping into oblivion he cries out "DRAD_BERT! TAKE ME NOW!"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

jarofpiss posted:

yeah bet that iowa swinger scene is just beautiful to behold

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Wafflz posted:

In the wood paneled corner, standing five feet seven inches tall and weighing in at three hundred and seventy two pounds, he is a public masturbater. Making his gang bang debut, give it up for Weedlord "Sour Milk Smellllllll" Bonerhitler!

Lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
OP if you don't report back to this thread with at least some info about your epic gang bang I am going to freakin ban or at least probate you tomorrow. depending on my mood and my mood alone. deadline :siren: tomorrow 10pm pacific time.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Business Gorillas posted:

im p sure that if he posts it you're supposed to go get gangbanged, smythe

i think thats how mod challenges work

I'm celibate.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I will never soil my body with the fetid juices of the corporeal realm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Cliche Guevara posted:

Thanks everyone for their patience. I laughed, I cried, I came, then cried again. A++++

Goldmine.

• Locked thread