Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
In short, I joined Fetlife and browsed this woman's ad in my area. She's gonna have a gangbang w multiple guys (With boyfriend in attendance w/some girl friends) at a hotel room downtown. Its in 24 hours and I'm intrigued, but intimidated. I don't know why I started this thread but gently caress it

Cliche Guevara fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Aug 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

Professor Shark posted:

It's been a while since a good Trip Report

Also I think this is going to be fake

My fear (hope?) is it will be as well. safety is really my biggest concern tbt. Trip report wasn't intentional but yknow what! It is now

Cliche Guevara fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Aug 10, 2016

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

i like that posted:

OP is this an open invitation or did you respond to the ad and have to be approved to get the hotel info etc

The latter. She is phone verifying today or tomorrow--she sent an email w her first middle and last name in the email addy. Not that it means anything because could be bogus, but it was a long long email w lots of details but emphasizing safety at least 3 times.

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
Spoke to her on the phone an hour ago. Pretty brief call. She basically stated she had a few "regulars" that would be there, and mentioned her Marine boyfriend would be there as well.

Uh yeah. I get off work at 4, and its around 830 so....will try to update everyone in between

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

how fat are you OP?

this affects the dynamic here

6'3 220ish but looks slender to average due to my ht

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

MeatwadIsGod posted:

OP better livepost to document this like Hunter S. Thompson in Hell's Angels

As much as I would like to do this its out of the realm of possibility. It'd be more feasible in the context of if I were waiting in the hotel lot, killing time and then just bailing out.

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

Do you have any fetishises other than gangbangs op

Yes

And this is not really my first time at the rodeo - I have been in a 3some once before but never a gangbang.
The idea of this many people is sort of intimidating. We shall see.

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

Germstore posted:

He probably don't look like bigdonboy either. the truth is most likely :siren: somewhere in the middle :siren:

You're correct - I have some muscle but it's tight and I'm not bulky, so it doesn't show. I have noticeable weight but eh

Just got this text:

My little party is at the ***** - at *****. Come at 7:30. Text for the room # and bring your condoms. Be on time. See you soon!

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

Germstore posted:

Are gangbangs the OPs fetish or is he just going because being tenth in line to bang a dependapotamus is the only way he can get some strange? I can respect the former but not the latter.

I'm all over the spectrum sexually and what I like sexually is scattered as well - a full on sex session w multiple strangers isn't one of them, but I'm intrigued enough to try it. I'm not desperate. This is just for kicks.

I leave in an hour, kind goons.

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

Germstore posted:

OP, tell us the hotel chain!

lol not quite termite. It's not a Hilton nor is it a crack den. Known chain. That's all I'm dishing for visuals.

Walking there now!

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Is it like a Howard Johnson at least? :shrug:

It's not in the league of that nor S8 but it's a level above that.

I'm waiting outside hotel now. I have to admit the anticipation is making my heart race. That's almost better than the sex, sometimes, sad to say.

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
Heh here's some comedy - I got here early, asked for room number and yet no answer. Waiting. Two mins after showtime

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
GOT A ROOM # HERE I GO

See you all soon

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
I'm out! Update soon

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
Give me some time! I got work rn and will update later this afternoon otherwise mods ban me for a week or so ok?

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
Ok you fuckers I had to do OT so let me get the air on and crank this bitch out. Mods - hold your horses I'm a-typin

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

Smythe posted:

OP if you don't report back to this thread with at least some info about your epic gang bang I am going to freakin ban or at least probate you tomorrow. depending on my mood and my mood alone. deadline :siren: tomorrow 10pm pacific time.

Relax chief, I'm here and I'm sticking to my word. Here I go:::

Finally I have time to type this mental spew. Let's just flash forward to right after I talked to her.
I was due to meet at 7:30CST, and left early. I showered an hour beforehand, got on my Sunday best and made the ultimate decision to go commando. The decision to free-ball almost proved catastrophic, however, when I briskly put on my jeans in the rush to get out the door. This ONE thing almost ruined my night, as much as getting cum on me - I felt the pinch of the zipper almost gash the right side of my shaft! Through luck, good fortune or who knows what, no injury or blood occurred. Moving forward!

I made it ten minutes early, as I stated earlier in the thread. The hotel was outside of a Starbucks, so I sat at one of those tacky black tables outside. Minutes ticked by. No response. Why? Before I knew it, I had to basically tell her: "hey, I know you may be busy but I'm gonna leave in ten mins because I have no room number." While I awaited her inevitable response, I noticed a scrawny, nerdy guy sitting across from me. He was dicking with his phone, like everyone these days, and I chuckled in my head that this guy may be one of them. What are the odds? Suddenly, while I had my head down at my OWN phone waiting a response, I look up and two other gentlemen are standing around, smoking cigs. One of them looked like Charles Manson.

I got the room number via text seconds later (and to simplify for this story, the room number will be 6969), and with a stone-face I walked accordingly to the entrance. As I walked towards the entrance, why - so did these guys! :v:
Now, to set the scene: this is a high-rise hotel building. Meaning, multiple elevators to go up higher and higher. And lucky me, this one took two to get up there. When I walked through the lobby, it was me and others which could easily as just been random strangers. But then I noticed, it's all dudes lol. While we were in the elevator, I thousand-yard stare straight forward because now I'm in wtf territory. "Room 6969?" one of them mutters to another. I assume the other guy nodded, because out of nowhere I here a low "huh huh huh". It's very ButtHead-ish, but with a nice rapey twang to it. I counted the amount of guys in that car and it was easily almost ten, 8 or 9. Oh brother. We all then walk forward, no words or looks exchanged, to the next elevator and go up to the holy land.

We make it inside, and it's a very nice room! Picture the room that they end up getting to celebrate being fancy in LV in the movie The Hangover, not as huge as that but certainly not compact. A brunette, all smiles in basic casual wear greets us at the door and says nothing. Unfortunately, the first thing I see after this when I walk in down the hall is a black guy, bare-assed with his back towards us. We continue to go down the hall when one of the guys sputters out, quickly "eh yknow there's a lot more guys than I thought I'm gonna take off!" to which the brunette sympathizes, and bids him with a polite goodbye. In the living room/common area is a blonde with a Farrah Fawcett bob, scrolling or typing away at a laptop while another girl, a brunette with hoop earrings and a cocktail dress is near the TV.

The moosey blonde (broad shoulders, big rear end) asks each person coming in what the last four digits of their phone number is (presumably to verify that they were voice-verified). With each confirmation, and without her even looking up she would give a quick "k yer in!" The brunette near the TV stated aloud that we were to remove our clothes, and the only thing we were to bring in the bedroom were condoms. I would like to state that during this time, and for the remainder of at least the next 20 minutes, all I could do was look either straight forward, or slightly straight forward and above me. Feelings of anxiety started to creep me, because jesus christ I'm about to get naked with a bunch of dudes around me and I never even changed out in gym in high school (yes I flunked gym in high school for this, gym sucked though gently caress it). I inhaled, then exhaled. Slow, then fast - inconspicuously. A minute later, my pants were down. I contemplated wearing socks but the only thing I think that would be worse than wet socks due to water would be any possible instance of wet socks due to cum hitting them instead, although in a roundabout way isn't that a good form of protection? Whatever. We ambled down the hallway as I continued to have the gravity of this whole situation continue to shake and shimmer in my brain.

(TO BE CONTINUED...hold on dudes)

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
Inside the bedroom was a leggy blonde, possibly 5'10" tall. Small tits - a low B-cup. Some weight on her, but not overly disgusting.

Pic here: http://imgur.com/a/XoxIK

(:nws::nws: version here: http://imgup.io/image/2EV :nws::nws:)

She was on her stomach, legs arched back in a sexy pose ready to be taken. One of the guys put his cock in her mouth immediately, and everyone stood around watching. Half a minute later she stops and exclaimed, "Who's gonna step in and gently caress me now?" At this point, my mind was on total lockdown. I surveyed the situation, since I honestly was in a haze up until this point. The three girls from earlier took opposite sides of the room, standing and not saying a word. A guy was present, clothed, basically in a polo short and cargo shorts, standing next to one of the girls as well. I immediately knew this was her Marine boyfriend, but lol because he looked anything but. No burly Ed Hardy-wearer was he, more subdued and just...looked soft. Eh.
I snapped out of it and basically realized, there's not a high chance of getting robbed or killed now, since everyone lacks the gleam in their eye of carrying through with some crooked plans. I look at the gangbang girl on the bed - she's sucking off two guys at once, her legs still dangling behind her back and doing a reverse bike-pedal motion. A portly gentleman got behind and then started going to down on her deep. He smacked her rear end, and she seemed to really be loving it. A few minutes into this, she reminded him (and us) she wanted us to cum on her face, not in her or on her. This seemed to be her kick, since she emphasized this more and more up til the end.

As the minutes of banging went on, I continue to stroke my cock as to not lose sight of my purpose there. The tricky part being not looking at man rear end and getting lost in the bad part of the seediness of it, overall. More men started to trickle in to the room. I am assuming this was good planning, as it was not becoming overly congested and their filing in was pretty quiet, and organized. Total amount of guys? Probably about 30. Very diverse, I must add - white, black, skinny, thick, nerdy, some that looked straight outta Oz prison...she seemed pretty open to her gangbanger types. I started to feel a little claustrophobic, so I stationed myself as far away from the action as I could while still getting a sliver of a birds-eye view.

My mind started to go again at this point, because honestly I went to it in a more psychological route - sex being a bonus. I looked at the other girls. Their bodies. I heard the gangbang girl moan and gurgle. I think to myself, I wonder what's going through her head right now? Or, in most guys' heads: what the gently caress is going through the boyfriend's head right now?! Haha. I started to get a little more comfortable...I mean, in the lightest way one could at a gangbang. One guy cracks a joke. Others chuckle. A couple more get fired out there, bringing a little levity to this whole situation. The gangbang girl wants to do DVP (look it up, it's what you assume the abbreviation is). It's the most complicated positioning and angling you can imagine, and while she does this 3-4 guys are helping her keep her legs up while she's getting railed hard. Evidently she had never done this, and wanted to try it! I want to add, this DVP was done several guys later. Pretty major trooper. She's a seasoned pro.

(CONTINUING LOL CALM DOWN UNO MOMENTO)

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
The numbers start to dwindle and I get more and more comfortable about it. Comfortable enough to get in for a closer look, and I noticed she must have taken a few loads to the face already. She must have been wearing lip gloss, because there was a slight smear of it below her lower lip and chin going towards her neck. One guy is loving her hard and deep on her back, while her head is over the mattress blowing some asian guy.
She starts to get more guttural in her moaning, and she motions for him to stop then slow down. "I'm not used to really long...cock" she paused, regained composure and then went right back to it. He is jackhammering her at this point, probably because of her declaration and his wanting to gtfo outta there with his sanity. He finishes on her face and she calls a hypothetical time out. "Okay, okay, this is awkward but I really gotta pee! Gimme a few minutes." And she bounces off the bed and into the restroom. While we're standing around. Naked. Yeah.
She gets back, and in a matter-of-fact fashion tells us it is probably for the best she took care of all that because she doesn't want UTI's. Sexy.

Over half an hour has passed and I start to question two things - one, will I perform, and two, am I going to suffer the sad fate of what the darling GG Allin once proclaimed of "being last in line at the gangbang"? Read on. I couldn't help but notice the other girls around me almost as much as gangbang girl, probably because it seemed astonishing to me they weren't molested by some ruffian or because they had a real doe-eyed demeanor of just observing everything going on in there. One gentleman came back to gently caress her again, albeit briefly - I think he was the sole one who came back for leftovers.

We're down to four guys at this point - me included. I got up the nerve and went in with the condom on and hit it. I have to say, she was still tight enough to grab on...and I noticed her face. She had been rode hard and (literally) put away wet, and her expression indicated that now it was all starting to hurt more and more as each guy kept getting a turn. I hosed her for probably three minutes before I noticed her facial tics, and just gave up the ghost on finishing. In her defense, she didn't try to stop me - I just felt a tinge of guilt about it. She was begging for each guy to cum on her face, which I ended up doing mere moments later because...well. I wasn't leaving without doing so. Her face looked like a bundt cake.

(CONTINUED)

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
I asked one of the girls to open the door to be let out because I would've been god damned to touch anything in that room or adjacent ones. I felt like Solid Snake in my semen dodging abilities the entire time. Going back in there, I quickly threw on my pants, and one of the brunettes is laughing and pointing at the nerdy guy I first saw outside, retorting - "That was you?! You sent up the pizza?! I was wondering about that!" Evidently, Rick Moranis there had Domino's ordered to the room and it arrived before the gangbang actually took place: two medium pepperoni pizzas in full. He chuckled and made jokes about how he would've gotten bigger ones, but he didn't know so many people would show! Ha ha, ho ho! I swear to god, he's a goon on here and you can PM me if this was you because who the gently caress does that.

Hoop earrings girl looks at me put my clothes on, and can tell I just came and like a bro said to me, "good times!" Heh? Like any good natured male is want to do, I wanted to get the heck outta dodge now that I've exploded outward and gained total sanity of the situation. As I leave down the hall, I make it a point to go with my original approach of not looking anyone in the eye nor stopping to chit chat because I don't fuckin think so. Walking out the hotel, I started to laugh. And then I kept laughing. And then I called my friend to tell this story to them because quite frankly, it has a wide spectrum of human behavior on display and my first immediate reaction to it all is that of total absurdity. I talked to this friend and stated to her that I would probably get a better handle of wtf this all was on a good night's sleep and, well I have and here I am.

Let's sum it all up. It was a weird, unique situation to be in, and I really felt that it was enough for me. I really just chalked it up to old fashioned good times. And then I get these texts earlier today...

http://imgur.com/a/Vzq8R

The plot thickens.

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
Thanks everyone for their patience. I laughed, I cried, I came, then cried again. A++++

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

Germstore posted:

Pretending to be better than the other guys there because you're just there to "observe human behavior" or some poo poo. Shameful.

Never. It is what it is. I was intrigued enough to go and intrigued enough to stay. I did feel like bailing at times, but I was able to gain composure & stay for the long haul. Everyone enjoyed themselves - including I because...well, I would've left

• Locked thread