Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Right now, to trump somebody means to get one over on them or to best them. WILL IT MEAN THE OPPOSITE AFTER NOVEMBER THO? This reporter thinks yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Let me be clear, by opposite, it will mean to do the best for somebody as in "I Trumped you by voting for Donald J. Trump'

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Praxis Prion posted:

to have a Trump card will mean having the wrong card for a situation. Like a 3 of clubs or something else equally worthless. gently caress threes of clubs

When he comes out with an excellent, really great line of credit you will feel embarassed when your friend drops down his Trump card

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Volume posted:

That frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex.

when is it a by-product of other things?

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Well I'm just a bill, just a regular bill, getting my rear end in a top hat filled.

• Locked thread