Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Cankles Clinton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i hope she really did order a hit on that dude in DC and that it gets officially traced back to her and goes down for it but LOL who am i kidding

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/09/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-judicial-watch/index.html

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Vastarien posted:

She's going to get elected and immediately have a stroke or something. lol

yep i called that once the primary season got going

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6KX72NezrY

LEARN THE TRUTH

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

gary oldmans diary posted:

"mainstream media" about 20 seconds in
"8 year investigation" but wasnt worth mentioning until she was running for president?

yeah i made it about 30 seconds

pft could even hold out until dick morris and ann coulter? sry i just find :shillary: hate pieces refreshing after following all the DNC fluff, and they do have plenty of material to work with (of course with plenty GOP artistic license) unlike :obama: where they had to make up conspiracies and cite his bad influences along with all the dog whistle noise.

i made to it somewhere around 25min before nodding off and it happens to be an uncomfortably muggy night...hoping it lulls me back now since i need at least 3hrs sleep for work tomorrow

• Locked thread