Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RiperSnifel
Jul 13, 2007

Pull the handle, let it go, now you know you're ready to roll.
I had a thermaltake aio for a while and it kinda sucked. Now I have a swiftech h240x with some noctua fans on it and it totally rules and is drat quiet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RiperSnifel
Jul 13, 2007

Pull the handle, let it go, now you know you're ready to roll.
Hello everybody, over the past year or so I've accumulated the parts I needed to build my first full loop, modded my fractal define S to mount the 420mm rad outside on top, and gone HAM with balancing my intake/exhaust pressure with demand from my system. I've got full push pull going on, with a nice shroud over the top external fans which aren't pictured (fractal GP14x3) but maintain 750rpm operating speed silently.
I've also been working on some visual tweaks and mods, and keeping cabling mess to a minimum while still having access to everything so I can freely tweak things for air flow. Up next I need to air gasket everything on the case and seal things so that there are no leaky bits when it comes to airflow.

I'm adding an alphacool nexxos UT60 280mm up high in front also, I'm planning hardware for a water loop for whenever I can afford a 1080ti. I'll add some more pictures once I finish prettying up the outside of the case and completing final installation of other parts. I've got quite a long way to go customizing the A E S T H E T I C aspect of things, but with exception to the noctua exhaust/push fans in the top everything will ultimately be black/white - I'm going to add a shroud of some kind over those taquito poo poo motif fans.